Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

If we have any hope of progressing as a team Routledge will be gone by next season.

can see it happening unless he makes a bit step up in form quickly, which is kinda sad as i had great hope for him

He is a cracker at Championship level but just not Strong enough for the PL. It is Sad cos the boy is fuckin quick.

“In training Ben Arfa has been unbelievable.” “I trained with him for the first time yesterday and he was so fast.” “He is of an unbelievable standard and I think he’ll create a lot of chances for us.”

Carroll (in september)  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Had to google it cause i wanted to read it again. Satisfaction!

Still cant believe that we've signed him, cant wait!

If we have any hope of progressing as a team Routledge will be gone by next season.

He's easily good enough for the bench, man. We need a squad.

Barely. It's a shame we missed out on Larsson cos in the long-term, you'd hope Routledge wouldn't get a look in. If Pardew's after a right-winger then we should ship Routledge out in the summer.

Doesn't work like that imo. He's in the same boat of 'not good enough' as the rest of them, so i'm not really arsed either way. If he goes and is replaced - good. Probably more pressing priorities, sure, and there's one or two who are even less worth their wages, but i'm happy if we're upgrading anywhere.

There's about 7 players we need to ship out before Wayne Routledge.

Routledge would be an inticing makeweight for any Championship transfers though. None of the others are really desirable because they're shit or on too much money here. Routledge has proven he can help a team get promoted and I think that would count for a lot if we're after someone like Bothroyd (:idiot2:).