Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Do you know when he will be back at training ?

He could perhaps help the team in the race for europa league

He's coming back here in March for a visit, we don't know when he'll train with the squad though.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He'll start training in March imo

He'll start training in March imo

All reports have him back in training in February so far, I don't see why that's changed. Probably back in contention for the five-six last matches.

Guest mimifrench

I think and hope he'll come back earlier than march ...

May I ask you a question ? What do you expect , you newcastle supporters, from ben arfa exactly ? And in what position do you think you will finish at the end of the season ?

Thanks for answering.

May I ask you a question ? What do you expect , you newcastle supporters, from ben arfa exactly ? And in what position do you think you will finish at the end of the season ?

Thanks for answering.

That's a bit presumptuous.

Thanks for answering.

I think most of us expect to see the unexpected from Ben Arfa.  He's a creative player who can do things which no other player in our squad can do so he will add an extra dimension to our game and excitement of not knowing what he’s going to do next.

Where will we finish?  Probably mid table which isn't bad for a first season back in the Premiership.

Thanks for answering.

20 Goals. 8.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Thanks for answering.

A cross between David Ginola and Laurent Robert. Anything between 5-10 goals a season, and just something to get excited about while watching the otherwise drawn out love affair watching the rest of the team trying to aim for Andy Carroll's head.

Thanks for answering.

I also hope he comes back before March. I think he has the potential to be a dream signing for the price we paid, just like Tiote, and Enrique, Hopefully he'll be played on either flank or in an attacking role just in behind Caroll.

I think we could finish anywhere between 14th and 6th, but the Premiership will start to develop groups in the next few weeks. A top 2, 3rd to 5th, 6th to 10th, 11th to 14th and the rest fighting relegation.

At a hopeful guess, I'd like to think 7th/8th. Realistically I reckon we'll finish 12th.

I honestly believe he'll raise the crowd and the team as a whole to go on a run like the end of Roeder's first season when we finished 7th - I know big expectations from just one player but he is really that good. Give everyone a boost at the business end of the season, a shot of adrenaline and excitement when the team will need it most. I think we'll finish 8th or 9th. Would be great if any higher but happy with that first season back...

Guest Heneage

It genuinely frightens me how good we will be with him, Carroll, and Tiote all playing.

I don't think I can take in a Newcastle United team with that much quality.

Shame we have the depth of a reality show.

It genuinely frightens me how good we will be with him, Carroll, and Tiote all playing.

That's why I'll settle for the UEFA Cup instead of the Champions League.

That's why I'll settle for the UEFA Cup instead of the Champions League.

We'd be up there pushing for fourth now if we'd have the three points.