Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

It'll take as long as it takes, we all got excited about a quick return but a few minutes here and there followed by a full pre-season would be fine by me.

We're lucky that we're in a position not to need him back to save us from relegation.

Can see him getting around of maybe a total of 75-90 minutes as sub during the last 3 matches. No point in rushing him, except if the last match of the season is Europa League decider ;)

Guest palnese

I'd love to see him for 5 minutes at our last home game.

We're going to shit ourselves every time he goes down. :lol:

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

I'd like to say this again, since maybe I didn't do it forcefully enough the first time:

Fuck Nigel de Jong to death with a rusty pickax.  I hope he gets run over by a train.

Today, the news that Ben arfa is out for the season has been taken by all the French sport media ...  :undecided:

I think what your coach said about ben arfa's return is not a good signal send to the player, unless he has talked to him privately.

It is difficult to see that Ben arfa won't play until next season, but i repeat again pardew shouldn't have said that HBA was likely to play against  the Wolves (he has made a big mistake, if i can say that).

Vous pouvez nous donner un lien a un site Web avec l'article s'il vous plait ?

As said, no need to rush him back. BUT I think it would be better for him and for us if he could play a few minutes before the season end. If he can´t play, he can´t. But if he is healthy then he SHOULD play, and that is not because we could :fwap: but because he will next season take benefit from it.

Guest mimifrench

@ colocho : they base their "assumptions" on what Pardew said, and this last said that Ben arfa is unlikely to play until next season.

So... yes it represents an interpretation from your coach statement (affirmation). This information doesn't come from them yes, sorry I expressed myself badly

I'd rather not rush him, but don't just 'ignore' him by not giving him any time on the pitch. Hopefully we let him have a month or so in full training then arrange a behind closed doors match where he gets roughly 45 minutes, then another where he gets about 70 minutes a week later, then another where he gets 90 minutes before letting him sit on the bench. Should just give him 10-15 minutes in the last few games and then that's it until pre-season comes along. But with our luck he'll get f*cked (Barton v Carlisle?)

I'm nee physio, like. But that's roughly what i'd do.

I'd rather not rush him, but don't just 'ignore' him by not giving him any time on the pitch. Hopefully we let him have a month or so in full training then arrange a behind closed doors match where he gets roughly 45 minutes, then another where he gets about 70 minutes a week later, then another where he gets 90 minutes before letting him sit on the bench. Should just give him 10-15 minutes in the last few games and then that's it until pre-season comes along. But with our luck he'll get f*cked (Barton v Carlisle?)

I'm nee physio, like. But that's roughly what i'd do.

Don't need to be it's common sense, a decent pre-season should be the priority, Barton's first full one in a while did him some good certainly. Another example off the top of my head this season would also be Nasri, back up to top form after a full pre-season, Wenger owes Domenech one.