Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

Wouldn't play him against Wolves.

Maybe you could set up a petition to save HBA from the Wolves thugs?

;)

:lol:

No doubt it'll be Ashley's fault if anything happens.

will probably need reserve games first to get match fit and his sharpness and while the Arsenal reserve game at SJP in a couple of weeks might come a bit early i wonder if they re-arrange the Man U game for the end of March. 

will probably need reserve games first to get match fit and his sharpness and while the Arsenal reserve game at SJP in a couple of weeks might come a bit early i wonder if they re-arrange the Man U game for the end of March. 

Would be nice but knowing the club they will be more likely to arrange behind closed doors friendlies for him.

Actually just checked the reserves fixtures and they play away at West Ham on the 15th march but play Everton at the training ground on the 29th march,  can see HBA getting a run out then and then be on the bench against Wolves.

“He knows he’s got his work cut out to get back in this team.

“Peter and Leon weren’t first choice at the start of the season. But they have worked hard and are doing well.”

That's the first bit I read, I thought it was about Ben Arfa first, not Shola!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is f***ing killing me for some reason.

every time man, i'm in bits here, you think you ready yourself for it but each time is precious and you can't stop yourself, whoah no, all you are really doing is preparing for the next wave of giggles. shit man it's even sooo much better for knowing whats gonna happen.

At the risk of ruining it...

Is he stabbing himself with a pen or something?

not by the looks of it......it may be the 3-15 at newbury though.

what it looks like is that moments before peaceful slumber body spasm that we all know so well.

Guest VegasToon

Very excited today.  Tiote and Carver sign long term deals.  Bruce extends his contact at Sunderland and now I spotted this thread.  April can't come soon enough.