Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Is there a need for a reserve match for him, he has two weeks full training now?

If you aren't playing him neither in premier league games nor reserve games, then when will he play ?

He bloody needs to have some matches under his belt and to find again some confidence.

I would play him in the premier league games.

He'll replace Obertan in the next match, given a free role a bit like Freddie Ljungberg for Arsenal couple of years back. Obertan is probably the only player who due to form deserves to be bench, although his speed does give us a threat in counter attack.

Guest mimifrench

Is there a need for a reserve match for him, he has two weeks full training now?

If you aren't playing him neither in premier league games nor reserve games, then when will he play ?

He bloody needs to have some matches under his belt and to find again some confidence.

Yes, but he didn't even appear today and there will be a 2 weeks international break, so maybe he has to play with the reserve...

So you'd throw a player who has been out of action for 1 year straight into Premier league games after only carling cup game? 

So you'd throw a player who has been out of action for 1 year straight into Premier league games after only carling cup game? 

Yes.  He needs to play sometime you know.

You make it sound like he's more important than the club.

Guest mimifrench

Absolutely not. Don't take your dream for reality...

I just said that now his injury is behind him, he has to play and when i evoked reserve games someone told me that it's not what he needs and then when we talk about premier league games, i can see that he didn't have a minute today, so when should he play ? That is the only question i asked...

Don't worry, i don't put him bigger than he is and ahead of your club...

Absolutely not. Don't take your dream for reality...

I just said that now his injury is behind him, he has to play and when i evoked reserve games someone told me that it's not what he needs and then when we talk about premier league games, i can see that he didn't have a minute today, so when should he play ? That is the only question i asked...

Don't worry, i don't put him bigger than he is and ahead of your club...

Definitely time in the reserves if he is available and it doesn't clash with upcoming Premiership games.

Plus Premiership games where the conditions would suite bringing back a player such as Ben Arfa.  Today the conditions were not right - too physical, hot and defensive.

Guest mimifrench

Mimi where would you play him?

I'd put him with the reserve squad for 1 or 2 games just in order to help him to find again some pace and confidence.

I say that considering some of you are thinking your team is soooooo good that HBA can't get involved in.

But it's normal, no ? 

Guest mimifrench

Ah ok, i misunderstood the "where"... (but we weren't talking about that)

On the pitch, i'd introduced him little by little, maybe first instead of Obertan and later just as a 9 1/2 behind Ba or as a free n°10. Of course it will depend on your system. 

To my mind, he could cover all the attacking role. 

What was the aim of that question ?

Guest hatem garrincha

Answer the question.

Some questions for you :

Don't you think NUFC will be a better team with Ben Arfa and Marveaux in the start 11, even if Best, Ba, Jonas and Obertan played very well since the start of the season ?

Don't you think the presence of HBA behind them will give Ba or Best more occasions to score and chances to become better than they actually are ?

Guest mimifrench

Answer the question.

Some questions for you :

Don't you think NUFC will be a better team with Ben Arfa and Marveaux in the start 11, even if Best, Ba, Jonas and Obertan played very well since the start of the season ?

Don't you think the presence of HBA behind them will give Ba or Best more occasions to score and chances to become better than they actually are ?

But you are crazy !!!

Asking such a things is considering here as almost a blasphemy !

Be careful, they will think that you put Ben arfa ahead of their such great club and players...

(mode ironic off)

Answer the question.

Some questions for you :

But you are crazy !!!

Asking such a things is considering here as almost a blasphemy !

Be careful, they will think that you put Ben arfa ahead of their such great club and players...

(mode ironic off)

Alreet Kryten?