Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Is clearly quality, but was trying too hard to make an impression last Sunday. If he keeps it simple then uses his sheer quality at the right time/in the right place then he will become a fan favourite a lot quicker than running around in circles with his head down.

I'm all for the wank fest, over arguably our most talented forward option, but he wasn't at his best on Sunday.

Is clearly quality, but was trying too hard to make an impression last Sunday. If he keeps it simple then uses his sheer quality at the right time/in the right place then he will become a fan favourite a lot quicker than running around in circles with his head down.

I'm all for the w*** fest, over arguably our most talented forward option, but he wasn't at his best on Sunday.

It's been said a few times, but he clearly is some way behind on match fitness/sharpness after such a long time spent recovering from his injuries.

I'm all for the w*** fest, over arguably our most talented forward option, but he wasn't at his best on Sunday.

It's been said a few times, but he clearly is some way behind on match fitness/sharpness after such a long time spent recovering from his injuries.

I wholeheartedly agree with that. I just think that even when he is fit, he needs to not do what he did last Sunday and run around with his head down.

I wholeheartedly agree with that. I just think that even when he is fit, he needs to not do what he did last Sunday and run around with his head down.

Indeed. He probably is a bit too eager at the moment. I actually think it's a good thing that he's not hiding and if he scores a goal I have a feeling he will calm down a bit and look for the simple and effective solution a bit more.

Guest mimifrench

http://www.foot01.com/foot-europeen/angleterre/pour-cabaye-ca-peut-etre-la-saison-de-ben-arfa,78883

Very good to hear from someone else (Cabaye here) that Ben arfa has started to understand that he has to work hard to succeed and that the talent isn't enough. According to Cabaye, HBA is doing some rab in training. He didn't do that before...

http://www.foot01.com/foot-europeen/angleterre/aucun-doute-pour-anigo-ben-arfa-est-plus-fort-que-gourcuff,78899

Here is the point of view of OM Sport Director, who praises Ben arfa again.

Guest mimifrench

Rab?

It means that whereas the others leave the training ground pitch, Ben arfa stays for doing more exercices. 

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://images.prodirectsport.com/v3_products/V3_1_Main/23541.jpg

Are these the ones he had on against Spurs?

Rab?

It means that whereas the others leave the training ground pitch, Ben arfa stays for doing more exercices. 

Extremely encouraging, that. Certainly sounds like he's determined to make a big impact on the league this year, from the soundbites. Seems like his injury might actually turn out to be a blessing in disguise long-term if it's ramped up his desire.