Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest benarfaNUFC

:smitten: "Ben Arfa is the most gifted of his generation".

http://www.le10sport.com/dynamic/images/M_images/Une%20nat%2020%20oct.jpg

Comparison with gourcuff

Gaël Danic (Player Valenciennes L1)

"I love Ben Arfa. I'm a fan. I sometimes watch the games just because he played Marseille. His only problem is its regularity. But I think in France, was on his back too. "

Jerome Rothen old player psg:

"Hatem is a genius. Hatem is a player capable of removing three or four guys. To win games, he is the one I take. "

Happened last summer in Newcastle, Yohan Cabaye made ​​the acquaintance of another frenchie, Hatem Ben Arfa.

The former Lille, now French international believes that the former OM player is coming back strong: "He went through difficult times and he works a lot back to back. The proof at the end of training, everyone leaves, and he remains to the rab. We feel it is determined, "said Yohan Cabaye in the columns of the French weekly, the 10Sport.

For him, Hatem Ben Arfa will make a very good season, "I think he would like to play a little more now, but he must be patient. He had a very difficult injury and he must be mentally strong. Do not rush his return that to be on top when he comes back and not to leave the team. It takes a lot of effort, I feel that it could be his season, "he added.

Haven't followed much of Ligue 1 recently, but thought Gourcuff lost his way a bit this past season or so? Though I guess that's why the title of the article is the "Return of the Geniuses", chronicling his return to form.

Just watched the final 10 minutes of the game against Spurs. You could see the positioning and skill of Ben Arfa is going to completely transform our style of play. He

didnt play out of his skin, though the potential for him to creat something from nothing is huge. He was a whisker form putting Obertan in for a one on one in the last couple of minutes.

Guest icemanblue

He was wearing them against Spurs, like.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/oct2011/2/5/hatem-ben-arfa-in-action-for-newcastle-against-spurs-365646521.jpg

He had Pantofola Lazirini's on against Spurs, lovely boots, shame he had the red ones and not black.  He also wears Nike Mercurial Vapor boots.

#stalker

Wore the black ones against blackburn

#moreofastalker :)

Guest Haris Vuckic

Don't think it was Sammy. Never mind.

Nah you were right but Sammy had them first, a plain black pair he posted on his twitter!

Guest Haris Vuckic

He had Pantofola Lazirini's on against Spurs, lovely boots, shame he had the red ones and not black.  He also wears Nike Mercurial Vapor boots.

#stalker

Wore the black ones against blackburn

#moreofastalker :)

I've got the mercurials but I might have to pick up a pair of Pantofola's now!

#moremoreofastalker

Don't think it was Sammy. Never mind.

Nah you were right but Sammy had them first, a plain black pair he posted on his twitter!

I thought he had a plain black addidas pair, they were pretty smart as well.  See them on his twitter