Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Pardew's not gonna change the system man, we're 4th in the league and defending like gods,it's not going to happen.

Not a great game from HBA yesterday but a bit of class from him gave us the opportunity to score,and that's the second game in a row against top class opposition where this has been the case.

They were noticeably dropping off him yesterday btw,there was one passage of play when he had so long on the ball he literally just stood still for about 3 seconds and they all just looked at him,was bizarre.

They were noticeably dropping off him yesterday btw,there was one passage of play when he had so long on the ball he literally just stood still for about 3 seconds and they all just looked at him,was bizarre.

I remember that :lol: While he didn't have a barnstormer it's great watching him create space and move play around. With Tiote coming back Cabaye will be able to get more involved in attack and I think these two will knock up some awesome stuff together.

Would be suicide to change to a 4-3-3 now. We experimented a little early on in the season with 4-5-1 and similar tactics, and it didn't work out then. One of the most importent reasons for our good start this season is our positions in the defensive play over the field. I'm not just talking about the defenders here, but the whole team all the way up to Ba (and Best). Sticking to our game plan with a classic 4-4-2 as we play now, is a must I think.

I like teams that adjust to the players they have available, but in this case I think our players should adjust to the team and the game plan Pardew have. What I've seen so far that's how Pardew reasons too, which explains a few of the subs recently, like Lovenkrands yesterday.

I was thinking more because Jonas is suspended and we don't have another winger in the squad who is as defensively disciplined as he is so we are going to have to play differently anyway.

Btw, even though he was quiet i thought Ben Arfa looked a yard quicker when running at speed than he has done in other games so far. So good news

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

France from Newcastle United football remerci of us remi Hatem Ben Arfa up. Laurent Blanc  is relieved

he returned to form, it is Aplique, involve determination and a pleasure to see. Although his reaction was excessive rooney's fault. and it does not touch the captain colochini impunity

rooney or not. Hatem is a brother that he will not leave the galley he will die for you whether there

Hatem rising from the ashes like the phoenix

The legend is back

I don't think we will see him at his best until he has played around 10 games tbh, hopefully he remains in the team now and builds that confidence. I do feel we need to improve our movement though to increase space for him, only Ba has real decent movement with Jonas and Obertan fairly static at times when we have posession rather than stretching the other teams defence. Could do with Cabaye/Guthrie making a few forward runs into space also, the one thing Gosling appears to be good at.

I don't think we will see him at his best until he has played around 10 games tbh, hopefully he remains in the team now and builds that confidence. I do feel we need to improve our movement though to increase space for him, only Ba has real decent movement with Jonas and Obertan fairly static at times when we have posession rather than stretching the other teams defence. Could do with Cabaye/Guthrie making a few forward runs into space also, the one thing Gosling appears to be good at.

That will come, but you have to remember the opposition we have just played. The two best teams in the league. After the Chelski game, we have Norwich, Swansea and West Brom. Should be able to express ourselves a little more in these games

There's going to be a game soon against one of the bottom half clubs, where he'll run riot. I can see a Ginola-Cox style buggery.

Every time he has the ball he looks like he could take it and rape the other team, bit hit and miss at the moment but the other teams look shit scared of what he might do, saw that a couple of times against Man City and Man Utd and they are the best teams in this league. When he has the ball I would just like to see him drive forward with it and players around him to make runs, he has played a few great through balls and looks like he has good vision

That will come, but you have to remember the opposition we have just played. The two best teams in the league. After the Chelski game, we have Norwich, Swansea and West Brom. Should be able to express ourselves a little more in these games

True, They will just kick him though. There was a lovely bit of play yesterday where him, guthrie and cabaye played the ball in a triangle and one of them was released into space. It would be nice to see us start to express ourselves as Cabaye and Ben Arfa have that ability to open things up if there is enough movement, we should be capable of making teams really panic. I would like Tiote back also as I think Cabaye and Guthrie although they have done well are to similar and Tiote is dynamic and powerful in there

I think he'll always be hit-and-miss tbh. That sort of player always are, otherwise he'd be at a Real Madrid or Barcelona now. He'll have games where he'll look the best player in the world, but even in games where he frustrates he'll have that something which will create something no-one else can.

I think he'll always be hit-and-miss tbh. That sort of player always are, otherwise he'd be at a Real Madrid or Barcelona now. He'll have games where he'll look the best player in the world, but even in games where he frustrates he'll have that something which will create something no-one else can.

Another Laurent Robert. God we've missed some French magic in the past few years.

Guest Benarfanufc10

It was only a few weeks back some idiot on here said he was better than Rooney.

I don't say "he is better than rooney " :idiot2: and i say he  has as much talent as rooney and ben arfa isn't 9

Ben arfa>Nasri Now Ben arfa>Nani  :snod:

mata vs ben arfa :knuppel2:

Ben arfa looks like recoba not robert :coolsmiley: