Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Thought it was very premature bringing him off at HT. He wasn't up to scratch but as one of flair plays I'm sure there was a better way to accomodate him and Shola, possibily dropping him back to the wing.

As an aside anyone else get the feeling we may go 433 once Maiga and another full back arrives, with Modibo/Jonas/HBA supporting Ba?

That's the level of misunderstanding and immaturity I'd expect from a teenager.

Stop pretending we played a top team today. We didn't. They'll be out of the top 5 by January at the latest.

We did play a top team today, we played a team that were on 1 point less than us and one place below us before kick-off.  Before kick-off we were 4th and they were 5th and that's on form so far this season.  Where they are or aren't by January is irrelevant to how they've played so far this season.

If you think Chelsea have looked like a top team recently you simply haven't been watching the matches. Arsenal put 5 past them; defensive Livepool put 4 past them at Stamford Bridge in 2 games; QPR beat them; Man U demolished them; in europe they've been absolutely all over the place.

They aren't a top team anymore.

But they still have some top players capable of bumming our bad ones. They are very capable of beating any of the top sides barring City as well. Poor form doesn't make them finished by any means. Stop acting as if they are on a par with Villa, they are still clearly a class above.

They're the 6th best team in the league in my view. Sad state if we can't aim to get a result against such a team at home.

Everything about this post is wrong.

What's wrong about it? Do you think we should be aiming to get beat at home?

Everything is wrong. Chelsea are easily in the top 4. And it's certainly not a 'sad state' if we fail to beat them. youre full of s*** man.

Eh? I never said that. Idiot. :lol:

Change fail to beat them with fail to get a result. Point still stands. Your still on the wind up and your still full of s***.

I never said that either. :lol: There's only one person on the wind up here, like.

I said we should aim to get a result. If you disagree with that you need to support someone else.

Thought it was very premature bringing him off at HT. He wasn't up to scratch but as one of flair plays I'm sure there was a better way to accomodate him and Shola, possibily dropping him back to the wing.

As an aside anyone else get the feeling we may go 433 once Maiga and another full back arrives, with Modibo/Jonas/HBA supporting Ba?

Obetan should have cam off for Shola

Stop pretending we played a top team today. We didn't. They'll be out of the top 5 by January at the latest.

We did play a top team today, we played a team that were on 1 point less than us and one place below us before kick-off.  Before kick-off we were 4th and they were 5th and that's on form so far this season.  Where they are or aren't by January is irrelevant to how they've played so far this season.

If you think Chelsea have looked like a top team recently you simply haven't been watching the matches. Arsenal put 5 past them; defensive Livepool put 4 past them at Stamford Bridge in 2 games; QPR beat them; Man U demolished them; in europe they've been absolutely all over the place.

But they still have some top players capable of bumming our bad ones. They are very capable of beating any of the top sides barring City as well. Poor form doesn't make them finished by any means. Stop acting as if they are on a par with Villa, they are still clearly a class above.

They're the 6th best team in the league in my view. Sad state if we can't aim to get a result against such a team at home.

As you said yourself, that's the level of misunderstanding and immaturity I'd expect from a teenager. Of course we should aim to beat Chelsea, but the fact that we lost against them had more to do with Raylor being repeatedly raped on the left and losing Colo than an ineffective HBA. Man City and Man Utd away & Chelsea at home are probably the toughest fixtures we've had so far, you're just using HBA's mediocre on and off performances to root for your idol Best and you know it yourself, that's why you're an idiot (like you've said of others). You're as much a fanboy of Best as 2 others are fanboys of HBA.

Obetan should have cam off for Shola

Aye, he was getting nowt out of Cole.

Everything is wrong. Chelsea are easily in the top 4. And it's certainly not a 'sad state' if we fail to beat them. youre full of s*** man.

Change fail to beat them with fail to get a result. Point still stands. Your still on the wind up and your still full of s***.

I never said that either. :lol: There's only one person on the wind up here, like.

I said we should aim to get a result. If you disagree with that you need to support someone else.

Oh so what your saying is we shouldn't be aiming to lose? Cheers for that Sherlock :thup:

Oh so what your saying is we shouldn't be aiming to lose? Cheers for that Sherlock :thup:

You were the one who disagreed with it, not me. :lol:

Chelsea were there for the taking, man. So many excuses for the lad.

What did you mean by this then? The two sentences are to be read disjunctively like the mad rambling of a senile 80 year old who no longer has a coherent thought process? OK if you prefer that then being an idiot  :lol:

What did you mean by this then? The two sentences are to be read disjunctively like the mad rambling of a senile 80 year old who no longer have a coherent thought process? OK if you prefer that then being an idiot  :lol:

Yeah, that's the same sentence, mate.

there's something really strange about ben arfa

when he is anonymous like today, he is subbed , like he was in marseille ( half time todays hit)

but when you look at other players, when thy play shit, they still play

look at jonas or obertan today, even cabaye doesn't plays well this times

so much expectations on this lad that he must be really great to deserve his place

but i msoory, newcastle disdn't look better after the first half

for a team who had to put pressure, so many technical mistakes, unidimensional play, there were lot's of spaces on second half, poor display

ben arfa is the best football plarer of this team going forward, he has to play 10 match and after we can judge

but please, coaches

stop to sub him at hlaf time beacause he was just honest

cabaye is overrated

ronaldo, isn't it strange that another guy who s'nearly the best of the 2010 years football got the same name?

like another maradonna

too weird

like two zidane

or two ben arfa ( ok i m joking)

there's only one ronaldo we all know..

Best's probably the one who's came through these 3 games smelling of roses more than most. Easy as fuck to say he'd have been better option than HBA even though he's only scored against Fulham and Villa, and has missed 4 of our 5 games against last years top 5.