Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Does seem bizarre that Pardew's patience with Obertan/Raylor/Simpson seems to be endless but HBA gets dropped after a pretty anonymous 45 minutes against one of the better sides in the league :lol:

Mascherano example  :cheesy: pardew :idiot2: i don't understand why

For best why not but shola and obertan :kasper:

Doing a poor job isn't he.

Guest Benarfanufc10

As said Shola did more last week & Benny doesnt seem to want to play on the wing. So Obertan isnt relevant.

Ben arfa isn't a sub and pardew want build with ben arfa or shola wtf

1 half time bad sub gtfo

As said Shola did more last week & Benny doesnt seem to want to play on the wing. So Obertan isnt relevant.

Ben arfa isn't a sub and pardew want build with ben arfa or shola wtf

1 half time bad sub gtfo

I thought Radio Newcastle said he was on the bench before mind.

Guest Benarfanufc10

Shola offered more in 45 mins last week than Ben Arfa.

And yet we scored no more goals in the second half than we did in the first.

We had more chances - shame we couldn't take them.

Because chelsea wins 1-0  :rolleyes:

Shola Obertan  O0

Still think putting him on the wing would be a silly thing to do. Especially away from home.

Our fullbacks need protection. He wouldn't be disciplined enough to cover Simpson.

Obertan is awful defensively. Even if Hatem stands still he'll be better than Obertan defensively.

Guest Benarfanufc10

Still think putting him on the wing would be a silly thing to do. Especially away from home.

Our fullbacks need protection. He wouldn't be disciplined enough to cover Simpson.

It's stupid , ben arfa plays on the wing CL OL OM FRENCH TEAM and he was a good  protection fullback it is not colo but he was better  obertan in protection

I'm livid about this. Really infuriating, we have a player that can open up defences, especially shit ones like Norwich. A player who can bring others into the game and he is left out for Obertan or Shola. Absolutely appalling decision making from Pardew. I'm attempting to control myself about it but it's so fucking annoying. If we had to play Obertan or Shola I could understand it, if B Arfa was injured or if we just didn't have him. But how on earth is he not getting a game when he's so much better on the ball than anyone else in our team?

It's like the Santon situation, not getting games over Raylor? Just inexplicably poor

I think being dropped today was more about wanting Shola on as a target man and offering more protection on set pieces, it didn't work but was a gamble Pards had to try.

Fine but why not bring him on at 3-2?

No excuse imho.

It's stupid , ben arfa plays on the wing CL OL OM FRENCH TEAM and he was a good  protection fullback it is not colo but he was better  obertan in protection

Then why did you attempt to cultivate an argument with me every single time I said he shouldn't be up front? :lol:

Haddaway man you don't leave out a player like him because you're worrying about Norwich. Obertan gives less protection than Laurent Robert did but with the added bonus of having zero talent.

Then why did you attempt to cultivate an argument with me every single time I said he shouldn't be up front? :lol:

It's getting to the point where I'd be happy for him to play anywhere.

Haddaway man you don't leave out a player like him because you're worrying about Norwich. Obertan gives less protection than Laurent Robert did but with the added bonus of having zero talent.

Bang on. You absolutely don't leave out a player like him against a fucking championship quality side like Norwich.

Where did I mention Norwich? :lol:

Exactly. Why are we such pussies that we're scared of whichever Championship-level player they have on their wing?