Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Trawling youtube:

#

SewellyTV

6 days ago 4

You will be worshipped at Newcastle my friend.

:lol:

It got lots of those green thumbs I see :lol:

:thup:

4-5m is an outrageous price and I've hardly even seen the fucker play. If you're young and British you can have ten good games in the Championship and be worth that. Just pay them the fucking money, at least if the lad starts being a dick again we'll get at least that money back for him.

According to RMC, no club has actually made a offer to purchase the player so far, despite reports of interest from Hoffenheim etc. The only written offer is our loan bid with view to purchase. They reckon we'd have to stump up 5m to buy him properly.

Probably worth the 5m tbf, I guess the issue is just with his consistency and attitude therefore they want a year loan to see how he does. Smart move by CH imo

I can guarantee you if he does well the price won't stay at £4m. Half the premiership will be after him and he will be off like a shot to the best team in the mix. We aren't the only ones who will be able to use the loan deal to decide if it's a good move or not.

According to RMC, no club has actually made a offer to purchase the player so far, despite reports of interest from Hoffenheim etc. The only written offer is our loan bid with view to purchase. They reckon we'd have to stump up €5m to buy him properly.

Probably worth the 5m tbf, I guess the issue is just with his consistency and attitude therefore they want a year loan to see how he does. Smart move by CH imo

I can guarantee you if he does well the price won't stay at £4m. Half the premiership will be after him and he will be off like a shot to the best team in the mix. We aren't the only ones who will be able to use the loan deal to decide if it's a good move or not.

The price will be fixed now I should imagine. Usually is. Contractually it would be hard to change that.

According to RMC, no club has actually made a offer to purchase the player so far, despite reports of interest from Hoffenheim etc. The only written offer is our loan bid with view to purchase. They reckon we'd have to stump up €5m to buy him properly.

The price will be fixed now I should imagine. Usually is. Contractually it would be hard to change that.

Even if the price is fixed, there will be nothing to stop some other club signing him if he has a good season here. The loan system gives a get out option both ways at the end of the day. I can see Hatem leaving after one year like Bassong, except we'll probably miss out on the transfer fee.

Rumours in Italy that Marseille want to swap Ben Arfa for Huntellar. Just rumours like, but thought i'd mention them.

Hmmm, can see some mileage in that story. Huntelaar is on a road to nowhere at Milan, and OM is after a striker desperately. Hope this does not materialise..

Guest neesy111

Rumours in Italy that Marseille want to swap Ben Arfa for Huntellar. Just rumours like, but thought i'd mention them.

Hmmm, can see some mileage in that story. Huntelaar is on a road to nowhere at Milan, and OM is after a striker desperately. Hope this does not materialise..

ben arfa wouldn't fit in the milan team tbh

4-5m is an outrageous price and I've hardly even seen the f***er play. If you're young and British you can have ten good games in the Championship and be worth that. Just pay them the f***ing money, at least if the lad starts being a dick again we'll get at least that money back for him.

agree

Why not? Could be the understudy to an aging Ronaldinho..?

Too young?

Don't think he'd go from sitting on the bench at Marseille to sitting on the bench at Milan tbh.

Isn't that wishful thinking though..? Milan is a massive club and I don't think he will say no to the chance of joining them in favour of playing week in week out with the likes of Nolan and Smith. He may not play every week, but he would play with world class players and everybody knows Milan are in need of rejuvenation, so he should get plenty of opportunity to prove what he can do..

Don't think he'd go from sitting on the bench at Marseille to sitting on the bench at Milan tbh.

Isn't that wishful thinking though..? Milan is a massive club and I don't think he will say no to the chance of joining them in favour of playing week in week out with the likes of Nolan and Smith. He may not play every week, but he would play with world class players and everybody knows Milan are in need of rejuvenation, so he should get plenty of opportunity to prove what he can do..

Please dont talk sense in this thread okay? :frantic:

Guest neesy111

Too young?

he would play 10 games max, plus they already have ronaldinho in his preferred position!