Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I wonder what Hughton actually thinks of the way Ben Arfa has acted throughout this. I'm sure he won't care in the short term if we get him in and he produces, but it has to be a concern.

In all honesty, if this time next year he's kicking and throwing his toys out to get his move to Arsenal, chances are it will mean he's kept us up.... which I'll take!

The attacking midfielder hopes to travel to Old Trafford tonight to watch Newcastle open their Premier League season against Manchester United.
:smug:

Just remembered I posted this on Wednesday. :lol:

Stage One complete.

My prediction....

Nothing until Friday. Ben Arfa will fly over for talks.

He'll be in the stands at Old Trafford on Monday night.

He'll sign a loan deal next Wednesday.

Will come off the bench for the last 30 minutes against Aston Villa.

The attacking midfielder hopes to travel to Old Trafford tonight to watch Newcastle open their Premier League season against Manchester United.

Stage One complete.

My prediction....

Do you know something we don't? Haha.

Stage One complete.

My prediction....

Do you know something we don't? Haha.

Hatem Ben Arfa's left peg is nowt compared to Nut's like.

He will watch the fker on TV anyway but rather he did it that way then be there to suck up to Fergie

:lol:

oh he may realise just how much first team football he will get with us.. EVERY FUCKING GAME!!

According to RMC, no club has actually made a offer to purchase the player so far, despite reports of interest from Hoffenheim etc. The only written offer is our loan bid with view to purchase. They reckon we'd have to stump up €5m to buy him properly.

According to RMC, no club has actually made a offer to purchase the player so far, despite reports of interest from Hoffenheim etc. The only written offer is our loan bid with view to purchase. They reckon we'd have to stump up €5m to buy him properly.

So around £4m, that really is not a lot in today's market.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

According to RMC, no club has actually made a offer to purchase the player so far, despite reports of interest from Hoffenheim etc. The only written offer is our loan bid with view to purchase. They reckon we'd have to stump up 5m to buy him properly.

Probably worth the 5m tbf, I guess the issue is just with his consistency and attitude therefore they want a year loan to see how he does. Smart move by CH imo

So around £4m, that really is not a lot in today's market.

To put it into perspective, about the same Ashley forked out for Nolan.  :facepalm: