Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

He can't even fucking write! It's amazing how many got these transfers right ages before but they were missed by everyone on here, some who would probably track down Bin Laden if he was linked to us.

Dont shoot the messenger but a source on nufcblog.com has just posted this and he is regarding as the most reliable person on there. informed of gosling, perch and sol well before official as all stayed where he works and he has just posted the below:

craigcoozy  // Aug 27, 2010 at 10:09 PM

gui assulin,, ben arfa,, robbie keane and boyatta were all in newcastle today, confirmation expected on tuesday when assulin is expected to get his work permit + robbie keane loan confirmed at same time. arfa will be unveiled tomoz after the wolves game but i have been with him tonite. so i will be back again in a bit as i am actually with the arfa party at the mo i have got a shirt signed by him and photos of me with him. i wll get them uploaded as soon as i get home. should be leaving here within the next hr so catch yous again asap, sorry i have to run again but its not often you get a chance like this

fingers crossed on all of those!

*Shoots you*

:lol:

Guest DPO1981

now they're arguing claiming he is a fake person using the real ones user name! its like a soap opera!  just want it over one way or the other to be honest! its not healthy all this refreshing!

Guest malandro

I know its early days and all that but Joey Barton seems to have knuckled down under Hughton and hasnt seemed to cause much grief.

Lets hope Hughton has the same effect on Ben Arfa.  :rolleyes:

I’d imagine a few months in jail probably had more to do with Barton’s rehabilitation, that’s if he has changed his spots.

If this lad does sign (and turns out to be half as good as this thread suggests) it’ll be a good test of Hughton’s management. To date he’s brought in players without egos, also-rans and has-beens who are just glad to get a contract with a club like NUFC. Arfa represents a totally different proposition – talented, temperamental and by all accounts not the greatest team player. Integrating him into a team built on a work ethic might pose a few problems, and his arrival would probably also see players who have grown accustomed to being first team regulars relegated to the bench, which may well test the strength of the much hyped team spirit.

now they're arguing claiming he is a fake person using the real ones user name! its like a soap opera!  just want it over one way or the other to be honest! its not healthy all this refreshing!

You know that you can buy a new F5 button for your keyboard, don't you?  :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Dont shoot the messenger but a source on nufcblog.com has just posted this and he is regarding as the most reliable person on there. informed of gosling, perch and sol well before official as all stayed where he works and he has just posted the below:

craigcoozy  // Aug 27, 2010 at 10:09 PM

gui assulin,, ben arfa,, robbie keane and boyatta were all in newcastle today, confirmation expected on tuesday when assulin is expected to get his work permit + robbie keane loan confirmed at same time. arfa will be unveiled tomoz after the wolves game but i have been with him tonite. so i will be back again in a bit as i am actually with the arfa party at the mo i have got a shirt signed by him and photos of me with him. i wll get them uploaded as soon as i get home. should be leaving here within the next hr so catch yous again asap, sorry i have to run again but its not often you get a chance like this

fingers crossed on all of those!

It's like the stuff you read on that "football rumours" website

338 pages, man!

:lol:

Luque wept.

It's 340 now, though.  :lol:

Remind me...how many pages did that Luque thread get to before it was cruelly deleted by the mods? :lol:

I don't know. I think I wasn't even registered that time.  :lol:

Scott Wilson says deal is loan to purchase after 25 games played w/ fee of around £5m.

That's a ludicrous price for a full international who will clearly have done well if he's played 25 games and kept us up. I'll wait for confirmation (and the end of the transfer window) before praising the board but it looks a cracking deal.

alternativly its a ludicrous price for a player who walked out on his previous club  to secure an 11mill euro move and his current (?) club are prerpared to lose half of that to be rid ?

go figure....if he does come in on a sign on permanent later deal i'd like to know how binding it is towards him AND us ?

Comes down to whether you trust Hughton to be able to handle him. He's trouble, of that there's no doubt.

Assuming Hughton has a say in transfers (:shifty:) he clearly believes he can tame him. Hopefully a positive of this circus is that the player is no longer quite so highly-rated as when he was younger and wants to prove himself in this league.

Didn't the HBA/Marseille situation start when MRS said that he should leave and find a new club.  Can't really blame him for not feeling wanted/appreciated and all warm n fuzzy about MRS.

It's like telling your lass to sling her hook because you're about to hook up with a new one that's prettier and has bigger boobs, and then wonder why she won't stay when the new girl falls through.

no its not, its like your employer saying times are tight and you may have to go then saying "hey we've got a new order. if you want to leave you'll have to put your notice in"

And at that point when you already have a new job lined up.....do you say, of course I'll stay, I never wanted to leave you?  or do you tell them that your off and they can kiss your ***?

Guest JamesyJazz

Keane(according to my contacts in the medical world) was in Toon about a fortnight ago undergoing tests for NUFC.

I don't know how it went or what the outcome was and I'm not one to join in with speculative rumour mongering but with all the talk recently about him I thought you all should know.

Personally I'm not that taken with the man,seems to start off well at a club then fades as the season progresses.

Scott Wilson says deal is loan to purchase after 25 games played w/ fee of around £5m.

That's a ludicrous price for a full international who will clearly have done well if he's played 25 games and kept us up. I'll wait for confirmation (and the end of the transfer window) before praising the board but it looks a cracking deal.

alternativly its a ludicrous price for a player who walked out on his previous club  to secure an 11mill euro move and his current (?) club are prerpared to lose half of that to be rid ?

go figure....if he does come in on a sign on permanent later deal i'd like to know how binding it is towards him AND us ?

Comes down to whether you trust Hughton to be able to handle him. He's trouble, of that there's no doubt.

Assuming Hughton has a say in transfers (:shifty:) he clearly believes he can tame him. Hopefully a positive of this circus is that the player is no longer quite so highly-rated as when he was younger and wants to prove himself in this league.

Didn't the HBA/Marseille situation start when MRS said that he should leave and find a new club.  Can't really blame him for not feeling wanted/appreciated and all warm n fuzzy about MRS.

It's like telling your lass to sling her hook because you're about to hook up with a new one that's prettier and has bigger boobs, and then wonder why she won't stay when the new girl falls through.

no its not, its like your employer saying times are tight and you may have to go then saying "hey we've got a new order. if you want to leave you'll have to put your notice in"

And at that point when you already have a new job lined up.....do you say, of course I'll stay, I never wanted to leave you?  or do you tell them that your off and they can kiss your ***?

doesnt matter if you are still under contract to them.