Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hughton is apparently our manager and yet if this quote is anything to go by he's the only one who doesn't have a clue what is going on :lol:

Come on, why would Marseille's chairman say we're negotiating...why would his agent say he wants to come here? Why would every form of press in France seem to think this is happening?

Yet "No contact made"

Christ :lol:

Guest Heneage

I'd love to play Hughton in a game of poker.

CH: I have not just been dealt a good hand.

Fold.

"I think people are reading to much into my relationship with a royal flush."

Guest neesy111

God only knows how Neesy has taken this.

Told Ya's

I knew it from monday that this was a piss take of a story  :-[, would of loved to seen him here!

this beg's a different question?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE CLUB DOING REGARDING TRANSFERS!!!

seems to me fuck all as usual

Either...

a) Hughton has the best poker face in football.

b) Ashley and co are going above his head.

c) Marseille are lying

I don't see why Marseille would use our name to get better offers and I'd imagine the club would have grounds to use legal action if they were like Ashley said in his statement. So it's a or b for me.

Maybe Hughton is operating under the Ashley press-hate rules, remember when they basically released a statement saying "fuck off" to the media?

He might have to just say there's been no contact in every situation. I can't even recall him saying he actually was interested in a player, even the one's who've signed.

Possibly... ???

Hughton is clearly interested in the player. Otherwise he'd have denied the story altogether.

It could be that negotiations are less advanced than the French press were making out. OM may have been over-stating how imminent a move was in order to drum up interest elsewhere in a permanent move.

It sounds like OM or the player's agent have asked if we him. We said 'only on loan'. There's a standoff. Hence this very non-commital 'no contact'.

We haven't just been in negotiations with them, we've had an offered accepted according to the Marseille chairman last week. Somebody is spouting bollocks.

:no:

Ah, was that just the French media claiming so based on his comments?

Guest neesy111

Time for everyone to move on, including the forum.

it was nice to be linked with an exciting player, but we'll have to make do with Alan Smith and Kevin Nolan for next season!

it was nice to be linked with an exciting player, but we'll have to make do with Alan Smith and Kevin Nolan for next season!

Does that mean you'll take your own advice and stop posting in this thread?

Guest neesy111

Yes, i haven't actually posted in much since my rant yesterday!

goodbye everyone

Hughton has been told to deny all knowledge, that's pretty clear.

If he has, it's a pretty stupid course of action to take. It makes him look really stupid and out of the loop, especially when EVERYONE else is talking about it being true.

Yes, i haven't actually posted in much since my rant yesterday!

goodbye everyone

\o/