What does Fixed Your Post mean?

FYP :pow:

Edit: Sorry kid Icarus :)

Always assumed it meant "For Your Perusal" for some reason  :laugh:

That would be the poshest acronym ever. :lol:

Apart from LMAO, which means Laudably Mirthful And Original

So much so you had to say it twice? :pow:

Guest malandro

Dullest transfer saga since Colo. I really just want to slap this club round the face at times.

The fault for the 'saga' lies more with the journos and us chatting shoite imho.

This is what happens when the club adopts a ‘no comment’ approach, rumours run and run and jornos end up scouring message boards for breaking stories. I said it earlier in the week - Hughton’s determination to keep supporters in the dark about what is happening at their club is disrespectful. Being selective with the truth has its benefits but not always. Take his comments today, have they helped or hindered our understanding of what’s going on at our club? Has he tried to inform supporters or fudge the issue?

Dullest transfer saga since Colo. I really just want to slap this club round the face at times.

The fault for the 'saga' lies more with the journos and us chatting shoite imho.

This is what happens when the club adopts a ‘no comment’ approach, rumours run and run and jornos end up scouring message boards for breaking stories. I said it earlier in the week - Hughton’s determination to keep supporters in the dark about what is happening at their club is disrespectful. Being selective with the truth has its benefits but not always. Take his comments today, have they helped or hindered our understanding of what’s going on at our club? Has he tried to inform supporters or fudge the issue?

What a load of bollocks. The problem is not the club's silence, but Marseilles trying to get a bidding war going by feeding rumours to the French media.

Guest zinaldo1982

Ben arfa better not stay there because deschamps doesn't want him,i mean look at his this way,he stays there but for the first 3 games he is on the bench and gets to play about 60 minutes in all of them whereas if he comes here he would start at least 2 games,i really think he could kick off again and really mess up his france national team chances.

Guest zinaldo1982

It comes from foot01.com but you can only see it on google news france but the article seems to have been deleted maybe because dassier realised what he said was a lie.