Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

In all seriousness I can't see why Marseille wouldn't use his call up and subsequent goal as an excuse to demand more money. Considering we appear to have been dithering already it's not a good sign.

If someone better comes in for him then we've lost.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Can't see why Marseille won't demand more money now. Considering we appear to have been dithering already it's not a good sign.

That's if someone better doesn't come in for him, anyway.

Neesy, how did you find out Dave's password?

Can't see why Marseille won't demand more money now. Considering we appear to have been dithering already it's not a good sign.

Check the apostrophes, cheeky twat. :shifty:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Check the apostrophes, cheeky twat. :shifty:

Nah, Dave has the apostrophe checker addon for his Firefox browser! I wouldn't be surprised if apostrophe was his password like...

Guest pont-toon

swapped shirts and had a word with skelbred after the game - clearly both signing in a joint 3pm press conference on friday :)

Nailed on to happen tbh. I doubt it'd have a huge effect on the situation unless Redknapp was actually there to eye him up.

Redknapp's always there like some kind of footballing tumour.

Nailed on to happen tbh. I doubt it'd have a huge effect on the situation unless Redknapp was actually there to eye him up.

That droopy faced bastard is everyfknwhere like dog shite!

:lol:

Redknapp's always there like some kind of footballing tumour.

:lol:

:lol: perfect timing

could say the same about Marley

OI!!

He don't have a Redknapp mush, no Bull Mastiff having a stroke look about Wor Marley.

Thing is with Redknapp you'd never know as he'd be apperaing to eye everyone up when his tics kick in

Thing is with Redknapp you'd never know as he'd be apperaing to eye everyone up when his tics kick in

Its like he has Bell's Palsy being constantly cured then instantly returning.