Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

This thread over the last few days.

He's coming, lets throw him a party and kiss Ashley on the lips.

He's not coming, lets get the pitch folks out for Ashley.

He's coming, lets go and get his name on the back of our shirt.

He's not coming, lets all jump off the Tyne bridge together and claim it's Ashleys fault.

The Journal says hhis reperesentatives are having talks, he's coming lets get our cocks out and wank together.

And you guys say your arn't fickle.

If we get him I hope he does not turn into another n'somnia or robert!

Sorry should have made it a little clearer.

I hope that he does not turn into a player that has 5 rubbish games then 2 good ones and so on and so on and then the minute things don't go their way they start phishing around for moves to other clubs etc etc

I hope that he does not turn into a player that has 5 rubbish games then 2 good ones and so on and so on and then the minute things don't go their way they start phishing around for moves to other clubs etc etc

That was more Charles "I want to play in the middle, I want to play in the middle, I want to play in the middle, I want to play in the middle, I want to play in the middle, I want to play in the mi...what's that? Insomnia? I'm off" N'Zogbia than Laurent Robert.

the alarms just started going off in Ronaldo's head - he's a comin for ya!

Guest neesy111

I said I wouldn't post in this thread again!

but what your talking about Robert is absolute rubbish!

him and bellamy turned a team that was an average bottom half team, into one that qualified for champions league, and got to the 2nd group stage!

We were significantly better with players like Robert, Ginola, Distin, Bernard, Domi & N'Zogbia, and to a lesser extent Goma in the 4-5 months before he went to Fulham, in the side than out.

True, ironically all our French players have been pretty good... none of them seem to hang around that long though.

I said I wouldn't post in this thread again!

but what your talking about Robert is absolute rubbish!

him and bellamy turned a team that was an average bottom half team, into one that qualified for champions league, and got to the 2nd group stage!

is that referring to me?  if so i never fucking said that and tbh neither did the other lad

probably should have just stuck with not posting mate

We were significantly better with players like Robert, Ginola, Distin, Bernard, Domi & N'Zogbia, and to a lesser extent Goma in the 4-5 months before he went to Fulham, in the side than out.

True, ironically all our French players have been pretty good... none of them seem to hand around that long though.

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00188/guivarch_188487s.jpg