Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest geoffasenna

i heard from someone who works at a hotel down the quay way, that ashley and friends where booked in for dinner there last night. and before you lot start im not bulling you, or a ITK or out like that, might have nowt to do with it, but thought i let yous know, maybe worth going down to kick the sh** out of him

i heard from someone who works at a hotel down the quay way, that ashley and friends where booked in for dinner there last night. and before you lot start im not bulling you, or a ITK or out like that, might have nowt to do with it, but thought i let yous know, maybe worth going down to kick the sh** out of him

Aye, because Ashley only tends to eat during transfer windows :lol:

Guest geoffasenna

the tw@t eats all the time, look at him, wouldnt like to be in taybarns with him and campbell

:lol: This thread man. Genius.

Guest secteur2010

I'm not an ITK but my mate is a manager at Malmaison and I know that representatives of Liverpool, Bolton and Spurs have been booked in at that hotel the last week.

Rich bastards.

My mate seen Hughton last night having drinks in a hotel bar in the toon, like.

What the f*** is he doing out having drinks when there are f***ing transfers to be f***ing NEGOTIATED!!!!

Its alright, he's sent him a new bike and a basket of onions to sweeten the deal.