Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I desperately need to see Gossip Girl s03e11 can you link good site to download from?

why would this not be the right place to ask??

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I desperately need to see Gossip Girl s03e11 can you link good site to download from?

We've nicked Ben Arfa's set, you can just go to St. James' and watch them before he comes to us trying to  get it back.

he will quit football if he dont get a move to us?? what the fuck!!

Quite. That episode of Seinfeld where a woman threatens to kill herself over George comes to mind!

Perfect place to ask.

Seen as we're at it, I'm looking for an espresso machine, anyone selling one?

I've got one, but I'll only sell it to you permanently, and only if my other one doesn't sell as well.

It's slightly temperamental mind, doesn't always want to work.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Chicken wanted the egg on loan for a season first because she was too skint to pay for it up front.

It's all become clear.

me I think especially that it has a deal with Newcastle, that it wants to only go

and that it could have a beautiful NO-CLAIMS BONUS with the signature (Newcastle paying of the nothings…

it is an assumption, but its eagerness for thi club is very safe normal!

We're getting him a great deal on his car insurance.

Isn't it a bit silly posting such things?

It's one of life's great questions.

Personally for me the answer depends on whether you are religious or scientific.

If you are religious then God made all creatures and therefore the Chicken came first

If you are scientific then the Chicken was hatched from a creatured that evolved into a chicken therefore the egg came first.

What really gets me though is that no religion (that I'm aware of) disputes Dinosaurs, and we know that Dinosaurs predate man. But Gods first creatures were Adam and Eve, so how does this work?

Isn't it a bit silly posting such things?

It's one of life's great questions.

Personally for me the answer depends on whether you are religious or scientific.

If you are religious then God made all creatures and therefore the Chicken came first

If you are scientific then the Chicken was hatched from a creatured that evolved into a chicken therefore the egg came first.

What really gets me though is that no religion (that I'm aware of) disputes Dinosaurs, and we know that Dinosaurs predate man. But Gods first creatures were Adam and Eve, so how does this work?

tbh