Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

If we know the area in which he was stood then surely he will have left some DNA in the vicinity?, Anyone a forensic with quick access to Newcastle Airport on here?

Should you really be asking a question like that in modern times? :lol:

If we know the area in which he was stood then surely he will have left some DNA in the vicinity?, Anyone a forensic with quick access to Newcastle Airport on here?

Or access to the security cameras?

Should you really be asking a question like that in modern times? :lol:

I don't know, but I just did.  :lol:

There's bound to have been at least one plane arrived from France today, in Newcastle

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong

There are 3 scheduled Air France flights from Paris CDG to Newcastle everyday.

Would make more sense that he flies in through LHR, which has a lot more frequency. Still think it's a good photoshop job though, damn technology, can't trust a thing these days.

No it wouldnt, it would make much more sense to fly from Marseille to Paris, the connection would not require passport control. LHR connections are a nightmare anyway but Air France would fly him to Paris and then to Newcastle.

If Newcastle are arranging the transport then they more likely use BA through Heathrow, connections at LHR are painless if you know what you are doing, not been there in a while though, since BA's move to T5.

Like I said it's probably photoshop, so no need for anyone to be getting too excited.

Or access to the security cameras?

Or passenger lists?

Guest Cockneymag

There's bound to have been at least one plane arrived from France today, in Newcastle

Would make more sense that he flies in through LHR, which has a lot more frequency. Still think it's a good photoshop job though, damn technology, can't trust a thing these days.

No it wouldnt, it would make much more sense to fly from Marseille to Paris, the connection would not require passport control. LHR connections are a nightmare anyway but Air France would fly him to Paris and then to Newcastle.

If Newcastle are arranging the transport then they more likely use BA through Heathrow, connections at LHR are painless if you know what you are doing, not been there in a while though, since BA's move to T5.

Like I said it's probably photoshop, so no need for anyone to be getting too excited.

my heart just sank a little.

Photoshop? Have you even seen the photo? :lol:

If it is, I'd like to meet the person who did it. Because they're either a spectacular artist, or have alot of time on their hands :lol:

To be fair, given that I did my degree in multimedia design, its a pretty Fuckin convincing PhotoShop job if it is. To get the lighting, motion blur in correlation to the airport picture would take some effort. Like a days worth to look, after close inspection, anything remotely like the actual picture.

I don't think its fake.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

So it's photoshopped?  :undecided:

Where did you get that from? :lol:

The posts you quoted :lol:

Edit- Only just seen the photo like,

Seriously, Afar, it is Afra in Newcastle, end of.

/I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time. ... not shopped