Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

So it's photoshopped?  :undecided:

Hey don't take what I say as gospel, but since the original guy who posted it on another forum, was a first time poster, I have my doubts of it authenticity personally, but hey don't let me rain on the parade here, it would be an excellent photoshop job if it was, matching the blurriness of the image.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Where did you get that from? :lol:

The posts you quoted :lol:

Huh? ???

The poster `arfa'

I only just saw the photo and posted that before I looked at it, so I presumed it was photoshopped, but it doesn't look it to me-

So it's photoshopped? :undecided:

Huh? ???

The poster `arfa'

I only just saw the photo and posted that before I looked at it, so I presumed it was photoshopped, but it doesn't look it to me-

I didn't quote afar, but whatever. It's never photoshopped in a million years.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

:facepalm:

f***s sake lads; it is NOT 'shopped.

If you read the above post you'll find out that I had not seen the photo at the time of posting-

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Huh? ???

The poster `arfa'

I didn't quote afar, but whatever. It's never photoshopped in a million years.

Wrong poster, sorry :lol:

Hit the streets people, he's gotta be out there somewhere.......we need definitive proof. Suggested areas to scowl:

Bigg Market

Quayside

All night Greggs on Grainger St

The Metrocentre

St James Park

Sam Jacks

Haymarket Bus Station

www.lephoceen.fr now also claiming he's in Newcastle.

Hatem Ben Arfa The series takes a new turn on Friday. According to our information, the player flew in the day and went to England to negotiate directly with the leaders of the club Newcastle.

Absent from these two training days and the group chosen for the match OM-VA this Saturday, Ben Arfa will appear there after his approach after declaring he would not set foot in the Commandery .

Its representatives had indicated earlier that Newcastle had made a serious offer to OM despite statements by President Jean-Claude Dassier Olympian.

Guest Heneage

Hit the streets people, he's gotta be out there somewhere.......we need definitive proof. Suggested areas to scowl:

Bigg Market

Quayside

All night Greggs on Grainger St

The Metrocentre

St James Park

Sam Jacks

Haymarket Bus Station

Just ring the Hilton and ask for either his or his agent's name.

Guest malandro

There's bound to have been at least one plane arrived from France today, in Newcastle

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong

There are 3 scheduled Air France flights from Paris CDG to Newcastle everyday.

Would make more sense that he flies in through LHR, which has a lot more frequency. Still think it's a good photoshop job though, damn technology, can't trust a thing these days.

No it wouldnt, it would make much more sense to fly from Marseille to Paris, the connection would not require passport control. LHR connections are a nightmare anyway but Air France would fly him to Paris and then to Newcastle.

If Newcastle are arranging the transport then they more likely use BA through Heathrow, connections at LHR are painless if you know what you are doing, not been there in a while though, since BA's move to T5.

Like I said it's probably photoshop, so no need for anyone to be getting too excited.

Photoshop? Have you even seen the photo? :lol:

If it is, I'd like to meet the person who did it. Because they're either a spectacular artist, or have alot of time on their hands :lol:

It must have been done by the same person who mocked up that picture of the new kits.