Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Mackems have saw the photo and at a last ditch jipe, have refused to call Newcastle Airport Newcastle Airport, and have called it Ponteland Airport, claimed they never use it because it's a s*** airport. I wonder if they would use if they relised Sunderland City council have a larger share in it then Newcastle City council?

It's equal shares I believe, between the Tyne and Wear councils, each owns a 1/5th of it.

so who owns the other 3/ 5ths ??

It's from a phone camera. 90% sure it's not photoshopped. I'm an ex graphic designer and to photoshop something to look that 'reaslistic' would take a very skilled photoshopper.

On the other hand, a lad called Peter Helmsley works for Servisair at the airport rampside and has admitted that indeed a private jet did land at NCL registered to a company in Marseille today.

Just saying but to me - it looks a real photo.

Doesn't the private stuff arrive over around what used to be the Gil Air hangers ? At least they did when I used to work there. That picture is in the main terminal buildings, not the private hangers.

i belive you may be correct, not sure how the passengers get processed through immigration or custom though?

Guest neesy111

Mackems have saw the photo and at a last ditch jipe, have refused to call Newcastle Airport Newcastle Airport, and have called it Ponteland Airport, claimed they never use it because it's a s*** airport. I wonder if they would use if they relised Sunderland City council have a larger share in it then Newcastle City council?

It's equal shares I believe, between the Tyne and Wear councils, each owns a 1/5th of it.

All the different local councils

According to lephocéen.fr, the offensive environment of the OM Hatem Well Arfa would already be to Newcastle.  In the middle of the trial of strength with its leaders, the three-colored international one would have taken a flight in the day for England in order to negotiate directly a contract with the Magpies.  His departure of the OM seems inevitable.

Link: http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2010/20100813_210232_ben-arfa-serait-a-newcastle.html

All the different local councils

Copenhagen Airports.

Anyone living near the Copthorne, Malmaison, Gateshead Hilton, Marriott or Holiday Inn get yourself down and see if he's checked in....

The club always used to use the Gosforth Pak Hotel, which is now a Marriot I think, that might have changed in recent years as the standard of city centre hotels has improved.

Jesmond Dene they use nowadays i think

According to lephocéen.fr, the offensive environment of the OM Hatem Well Arfa would already be to Newcastle.  In the middle of the trial of strength with its leaders, the three-colored international one would have taken a flight in the day for England in order to negotiate directly a contract with the Magpies.  His departure of the OM seems inevitable.

Link: http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2010/20100813_210232_ben-arfa-serait-a-newcastle.html

:omg:

If this is true we need to be careful can't you get banned from transfers for a few windows for this kind of shi'ite

We are still expecting it be only a loan aren't we?

I'm not so sure, I would have thought that a loan would have been sorted out much more quickly and all the talk was of Newcastle under pricing him for the Mars (I've given up trying to spell it) end.

But who knows ?

If this is true we need to be careful can't you get banned from transfers for a few windows for this kind of shi'ite

don't tell ashley

Photo has him itching his chin = Possible chin infection = Failed medical

His hand's not quite touching his chin, that's what had me thinking someone had just shopped his head onto some guys body there. But that theory has been shot out of the water in style. He's probably just in the process of forming a fist, in order to punch the charver taking his photo with his cell phone.

Photo has him itching his chin = Possible chin infection = Failed medical

His hand's not quite touching his chin, that's what had me thinking someone had just shopped his head onto some guys body there. But that theory has been shot out of the water in style. He's probably just in the process of forming a fist, in order to punch the charver taking his photo with his cell phone.

Probably raising his arm in defence, they sent AC as the welcome comittee....BOSH!