Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

This is the most exciting Friday night in since "Moaty its Gazza"

I thought that too but didn't want to post it in case it was discrespectful :lol:

All we need is a photo of gazza fishing with the lad and sharing some chicken.

To be fair, given that I did my degree in multimedia design, its a pretty Fuckin convincing PhotoShop job if it is. To get the lighting, motion blur in correlation to the airport picture would take some effort. Like a days worth to look, after close inspection, anything remotely like the actual picture.

I don't think its fake.

So what you are saying is, you photoshopped it  :no:

.com all over this now. :colo:

/he really does look unhappy though. Wait, was the flight inbound or outbound. :frantic:

Given the horrendous weather today I'm not surprised. The South of France must seem like a million miles away.  :lol:

NUFC.com obviously trawling the forums, as usual, they are running with this now.

I still refuse to admit that he in Newcastle to sign, if you bastards are shooting down my photoshop theroy then there must be something else I can come up with. If it's him where's his headphones, that are perma stuck on the heads of modern footballers in transit ?

Anyone living near the Copthorne, Malmaison, Gateshead Hilton, Marriott or Holiday Inn get yourself down and see if he's checked in....

The club always used to use the Gosforth Pak Hotel, which is now a Marriot I think, that might have changed in recent years as the standard of city centre hotels has improved.

NUFC.com obviously trawling the forums, as usual, they are running with this now.

I still refuse to admit that he in Newcastle to sign, if you bastards are shooting down my photoshop theroy then there must be something else I can come up with. If it's him where's his headphones, that are perma stuck on the heads of modern footballers in transit ?

As I said before, he is a complete nutcase, he probably decided to just come here anyway and sit it out.

/he really does look unhappy though. Wait, was the flight inbound or outbound. :frantic:

Hughton: "Hatem what the hell? You can't just turn up here, nothings agreed. Ashley is here, if he see's us together you dont want to know what he will do to me, this can't go on. Go back to France!"

Anyone living near the Copthorne, Malmaison, Gateshead Hilton, Marriott or Holiday Inn get yourself down and see if he's checked in....

The club always used to use the Gosforth Pak Hotel, which is now a Marriot I think, that might have changed in recent years as the standard of city centre hotels has improved.

Afar is close to Arfa...IT'S A SIGN!!!!111!!  :frantic:

He's staying at my house.

I didn't think he would know you.

As I said before, he is a complete nutcase, he probably decided to just come here anyway and sit it out.

:lol:

No entourage, one bag, sitting outside SJP waiting on the steps to be let in and not leaving until he's signed up, class.

It's an inbound flight as he's standing at a carosel, you can just see the edge of it, waiting for his bags no doubt. And tbh, I doubt there are many people who walk around with perma grins when travelling.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

So we have figured it's Newcastle Airport, we have figured it's not photoshopped, and we hope he's not talking to Sunderland.

Now then, is it him?

He's talking to Gateshead

He's staying at my house.

I didn't think he would know you.

He doesn't, but he will. :snod:

Afar is close to Arfa...IT'S A SIGN!!!!111!!  :frantic:

I doubt it because if he's in the same shape as me, we're fucked.