Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Cockneymag

What shoe sponsor does he have? could have something to say about the transfer, if he has puma i think we should be in the run for him

nike

he was wearing the new F50's when he played against Norway so i'm guessing he's moved over to adidas?

Guest benarfaNUFC

Ben arfa looks for his napoli (he is a fan of maradona), he just wants a big public and to be a holder in all the matches to make the show.

He won everything in French league  but his coach  always has him(substitute 1 match /4) to denigrate because too much individualist (as robben ), canto he advised the pl (ben arfa 's lawyer is friend of cantona); he wants a team cursed to succeed as maradona with napoli. Marseille could walk but the coach  does not support its style.

In fairness, Maradona at Napoli came to mind when i wondered why on earth he'd wanna join us so badly. Maybe he wants to be a gigantic fish in a medium-sized pond. If we actually get him and he can play to his potential, wow, forget it.

So to recap:  Marseille are refusing to accept he has left, Hughton is refusing to accept we are interested in him, and Ben Arfa has turned up in Newcastle, apparently refusing to accept he isn't already playing for Newcastle?

Something like that.