Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

Marseille have done fuck all wrong tbh. Why would you be prepared to loan out a player like that unless you absolutely had to? They were always going to wait to see if someone would pay the relative pittance he was going for.

They were willing to do so for a week or so before the bid for Niang came in. We were fucking about over a few pennies relatively speaking and missed the moment. We didn't even find him, they found us. And yet we still dithered.

we never had a bid accepted for him......

Marseille have done fuck all wrong tbh. Why would you be prepared to loan out a player like that unless you absolutely had to? They were always going to wait to see if someone would pay the relative pittance he was going for.

They were willing to do so for a week or so before the bid for Niang came in. We were fucking about over a few pennies relatively speaking and missed the moment. We didn't even find him, they found us. And yet we still dithered.

We 'met the conditions' at that time. In reality we should have snapped their fucking hands off and made sure. It was an incredible opportunity and we've tried to save a few hundred grand.

Guest BooBoo

Hope someone forces Ashley to eat his own shit and he chokes to death on it the penny pinching cunt.

Human Centipede the bastard.

Guest sicko2ndbest

So let me get this straight

He is a 23 year old French international with flair

He wanted to sign for us

He said CH understood him and knew his best position

He travelled to Newcastle to push a deal through

It would have only taken another push on our front with more of the final transfer fee pushed up within the loan fee

And the greedy fat bastard has fucked it up

Just as i start to warm to him again he reminds me why i despise him!

Our boardroom must look like a chimps tea party, we just haven't acted like a serious club in this window. Two unfit players that unexpectedly became available, and a bloke called James Perch, i'm not sure what our plan was in June exactly.

It's still just that one site that's reporting it mind. Here's hoping maybe Marseille are simply using them, knowing fine well they were linked before and with the Ozil transfer happening, to make us hurry up. :lol:

#clutchingatstraws

Reckon thats why OM have been dallying (is that a word?), Werder have been linked all along but were pretty obviously not going to move until Ozil decided what he was upto. Wouldn't shock me if they'd said they'll pay upfront for him if/when Ozil leaves to OM a while back.

Guest neesy111

We 'met the conditions' at that time. In reality we should have snapped their fucking hands off and made sure.

exactly, we failed to get the transfer done quickly probably trying to get a better deal, and it's cost us dear.

Im sick of hating Mike Ashley. Can he not just die or something. Even if another wanker came in, then it would be a change to hate someone else.

Annoying how we spent money in January when we didnt really need to, now we need to and the cunt is keeping his pockets closed. Its like he's just taking the piss.

Guest Heneage

Marseille have done f*** all wrong tbh. Why would you be prepared to loan out a player like that unless you absolutely had to? They were always going to wait to see if someone would pay the relative pittance he was going for.

Sometimes words fail me.

Every other f***ing post tbh.

His post is exactly what's wrong with a lot on here you included. It's always Ashley's fault, you can't see the wood for the trees and always see the pessimism in any transfer situation regarding Newcastle.

As ridiculous as it sounds I've found myself more pissed off than ever with the regime since promotion. There's some god awful sides in the Premier League and some mild investment would have seen us have a very good chance of staying up. The unfathomable idea though to stick with s**** rather than twist is going to scupper us.

If we go down this year (and the current squad has every chance of relegation), its hard to see a second bounce back.

Curse the day that this frigging imbecile ever thought buying a football club was the thing for him.

To nearly quote nufc.com from a few years back- "One game in and the season stretches out like a prison sentence."

Good post - agree with that.

Im sick of hating Mike Ashley. Can he not just die or something. Even if another wanker came in, then it would be a change to hate someone else.

Annoying how we spent money in January when we didnt really need to, now we need to and the cunt is keeping his pockets closed. Its like he's just taking the piss.

We did need to tbf. That window was pretty good by this regime's standards.

It's fucking bonkers to expect to stay up by spending less than we did in the Championship though. Er, it's a harder league Mike. You know that, right? Need better players and that.