Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Am goin to get Ben Afra on me new top like.

Based on nothing but this thread I have just had Ben Arfa tatooed on my thigh.

He'd better sign now!

The scabs are starting to come off now.

Have I done the right thing or will have to get the face altered to look like Hughton?

Never mind his top

What about my thigh?

No official source, but I've heard he's certainly signed a 4 year deal at Bremen.

Take it with the pinch of salt it may deserve though.

Where'd you get this from?

A fulham scout (not the Baden Powell type)

Might be a daft question but how would a Fulham scout know about the inner dealings of Bremen and OM?

No official source, but I've heard he's certainly signed a 4 year deal at Bremen.

Might be a daft question but how would a Fulham scout know about the inner dealings of Bremen and OM?

Not a daft question at all, that's why I suggested taking it with a pinch of salt.

Guest taps01

The same way we do....or dont!

Anything new from last night then? Been in the hospital all night and had surgery on my appendix this morning, can't be arsed reading 20 pages now like.

Nowt's happened. Hope your appendix feels better.

Anything new from last night then? Been in the hospital all night and had surgery on my appendix this morning, can't be arsed reading 20 pages now like.

Nowt's happened. Hope your appendix feels better.

Thanks mate.

It hurts like a motherfucker now like, but it is still nowt compared to last night.

Emergency surgery? Or was it planned?

Guest firetotheworks

Why are there constant articles and posts about this? It doesn't seem plausible.

This whole saga is just horrible like. Totally fucking horrible.

damn, well you all just f***ed my life up. already have ben arfa 24 on my home top. GRRRRRRRR

I hope you're joking :lol:

nar... my mate said he had signed and was number 24, so i ordered the new blue top off sports direct website with his name on. he said he'd read the deal on some newcastle website

From La Marseillaise, local paper, today: http://www.lamarseillaise.fr/om/andr-pierre-gignac-l-om-a-br-le.html

Gignac has agreed terms, and the deal will be closed in the next few hours.

Quotes from Dassier on HBA: "(referring to the Milan swap rumour) It's rubbish.

"Regarding Ben Arfa, I hope it will all be sorted out in the coming days. All that's required is for Newcastle to improve their offer in the coming days. They well do it. As I've said, I won't be the one to put the brakes on, or even bring an end to, Ben Arfa's career. This will be a loan deal with an option to buy."

From La Marseillaise, local paper, today: http://www.lamarseillaise.fr/om/andr-pierre-gignac-l-om-a-br-le.html

"Regarding Ben Arfa, I hope it will all be sorted out in the coming days. All that's required is for Newcastle to improve their offer in the coming days. They well do it. As I've said, I won't be the one to put the brakes on, or even bring an end to, Ben Arfa's career. This will be a loan deal with an option to buy."

OFFS!!!

:frantic:

damn, well you all just f***ed my life up. already have ben arfa 24 on my home top. GRRRRRRRR

nar... my mate said he had signed and was number 24, so i ordered the new blue top off sports direct website with his name on. he said he'd read the deal on some newcastle website

You sir, are an idiot.

Oh by the way, if you send me £100 I'll make sure he signs.

Guest neesy111

OFFS!!!

:frantic:

if we don't increase our loan bid, then this situation will prove everything that is wrong under the current ownership

Guest firetotheworks

If that's genuinely all that's required, and we don't play ball then Ashley deserves relegation. It's just shit that we'll go down with him, and he wouldn't learn from it.

:mackems:

Don't. I was just going to stop looking at this thread every five minutes.

If that's genuinely all that's required, and we don't play ball then Ashley deserves relegation. It's just s*** that we'll go down with him, and he wouldn't learn from it.

:thup:

Guest nufcmatty2010

just read on another forum that ben arfa doesnt wanna sign for a german team and still wants to come here but dunno whether to believe it or not