Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Here's hoping they get this lad then.

Imagine the reaction of the Marseille chairman if it does happen and he has to come back to us cap in hand for £800k. :lol:

Imagine the reaction of some of the epic cry babies on here.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/838388-hatem-ben-arfa-definitely-leaving-marseille-as-arsenal-join-transfer-race

When did the metro start reporting Caught Offside blog as fact?

Anyone with a grasp on the basic grasp on the facts of the saga will be aware that any side that comes along and bids £12m for a player that's available for around half is mental. Esp a team like Arsenal.

Becoming worse than Tribal that site. (CO that is)

Heres my 2 penneth

Ben Arfa won't get the guarenteed 1st team place that he desperatly craves at Bremen

OM will try to hawk him around other clubs for a bit longer before caving in and letting him sign on loan for Newcastle

Deschamp will struggle to turn around OM poor start to the season and will be out of work by Christmas

CH will also hit a dodgy spell around Jan and will also be on the 'rock and roll'

Ashley will rake out his dog eared book of football contacts and finally decide that the best man to keep us up will be none other than Deschamp

You heard it here first

That's not as mental as it sounds considering Deschamps was third choice for the Newcastle job when Allardyce fucked off behind Redknapp and Keegan :lol:

It's worth remembering that Victor Moses was going for a song last season and Hughton wanted him badly. Where did he end up? Wigan. Despite wanting to come here by some accounts. If you still believe Ashley will bring off this signing you are deluded my friends.

Bollocks. Find me these accounts of him wanting to go to Newcastle.

As soon as a premier league club came in we didn't stand a chance, just as we didn't stand a chance with Ben Afra if some club came in who were better than us, or a club like Bremen who have money to bun after likely selling an even better player.

Nonsense.

Bollocks to you an'arl then.

It's worth remembering that Victor Moses was going for a song last season and Hughton wanted him badly. Where did he end up? Wigan. Despite wanting to come here by some accounts. If you still believe Ashley will bring off this signing you are deluded my friends.

Bollocks. Find me these accounts of him wanting to go to Newcastle.

As soon as a premier league club came in we didn't stand a chance, just as we didn't stand a chance with Ben Afra if some club came in who were better than us, or a club like Bremen who have money to bun after likely selling an even better player.

Nonsense.

Bollocks to you an'arl then.

ITK-tastic, but I can assure you Victor Moses wanted to come here.

Ben Arfa's advisors are on their way to Germany to negotiate personal terms according to the same source who flagged up the France Football story last night.

Meanwhile, Ben Arfa has chained himself to Hughton's desk, and is screaming, 'Please Mr Hughton, don't let them take me away!'

Ben Arfa's advisors are on their way to Germany to negotiate personal terms according to the same source who flagged up the France Football story last night.

Meanwhile, Ben Arfa has chained himself to Hughton's desk, and is screaming, 'Please Mr Hughton, don't let them take me away!'

Maybe Ireland played Tunisia away in 1987 and Hughton is, in fact, Ben Arfa's birth father.

Maybe Ireland played Tunisia away in 1987 and Hughton is, in fact, Ben Arfa's birth father.

:lol:

Hatem Ben Hughton   

:spit:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Say that to The Sun and they'll make a nice story of it.  O0

Guest geordiemuff

We were always very unlikely to get Ben Arfa, surely we all knew that?

Yeah but when the fooker turns up at Newcastle airport its  a bit different !!!!

Hatem Ben Hughton   

:spit:

That is actually believable!

Guest zinaldo1982

Dassier is asking for us to better our offer by a slightly bit and we could get him,really ashley is truly stingy with money to not want to spend 4 or 5m on a player who could well help us stay up but also with whom he could make a killing in the transfer marker as i reckon ben arfa is way better than adam johnson at city and has more pace than david silva which could see him slot in their very well.

Guest geordiemuff

Dassier is asking for us to better our offer by a slightly bit and we could get him,really ashley is truly stingy with money to not want to spend 4 or 5m on a player who could well help us stay up but also with whom he could make a killing in the transfer marker as i reckon ben arfa is way better than adam johnson at city and has more pace than david silva which could see him slot in their very well.

Couldnt Agree any More