Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ben Arfa's advisors are on their way to Germany to negotiate personal terms according to the same source who flagged up the France Football story last night.

Meanwhile, Ben Arfa has chained himself to Hughton's desk, and is screaming, 'Please Mr Hughton, don't let them take me away!'

Maybe Ireland played Tunisia away in 1987 and Hughton is, in fact, Ben Arfa's birth father.

What about the nine months? :-)

Dassier is asking for us to better our offer by a slightly bit and we could get him,really ashley is truly stingy with money to not want to spend 4 or 5m on a player who could well help us stay up but also with whom he could make a killing in the transfer marker as i reckon ben arfa is way better than adam johnson at city and has more pace than david silva which could see him slot in their very well.

Have you not just imagined that? We don't really know what the asking price is, what we have offered or what Ashley has done or not done.

We always knew our transfer budget was tiny, to even be linked with a £5m player was a major surprise. We probably always wanted him on loan only.

http://www.vnews.com.br/noticia.php?id=78092&id2=4

Wesley to join Werder Bremen today. Can't be arsed paraphrasing anymore so Google translate it is...

Moreover, the steering wheel Wesley, who was related to minutes before boarding, was cut. His transfer to Werder Bremen-ALE should be done on Wednesday and, therefore, the board decided to release the player of the trip.

Guest secteur2010

f***ing Arsenal!

caught offside is a very reliable scource :lol:

Ah just a text off a mate saying Arsenal were in.

Note to self: check sources before posting.

http://www.vnews.com.br/noticia.php?id=78092&id2=4

Wesley to join Werder Bremen today. Can't be arsed paraphrasing anymore so Google translate it is...

Moreover, the steering wheel Wesley, who was related to minutes before boarding, was cut. His transfer to Werder Bremen-ALE should be done on Wednesday and, therefore, the board decided to release the player of the trip.

Have often thought we're missing a good steering wheel.

Guest zinaldo1982

Arsene wenger going for ben arfa would make sense because he is alongside fergie for me the manager who could really get ben arfa focussed and really work hard,fergie did it with cantona and wenger with anelka.

But nasri is injured for a month but most importantly the fee is relatively low so it won't be such a problem for wenger and despite the fact that arsenal need a goalie wenger would rather buy an attacking player because that is his philosophy i guess and the fans would see it as not such a bad move.

Arsene wenger going for ben arfa would make sense because he is alongside fergie for me the manager who could really get ben arfa focussed and really work hard,fergie did it with cantona and wenger with anelka.

Except it came from a source that make up their rumours.

Except it came from a source that make up their rumours.

Nasri injured, Ben Afra available; 2+2=5,000,001

Guest zinaldo1982

As long as the player is french then it has every chance of being true because we all know wenger loves to buy french,young,versatile and good on the ball and hatem is all those things and just needs to be guided in the right direction by a manager that will let him enjoy his football.

Also the year when wenger bought nasri,he was caught between choosing between both but ben arfa higher fee and salary meant wenger went for nasri as he was cheaper but also easier to deal with.

Guest zinaldo1982

But also wenger has told walcott that if he left football now to start training as  athletics runner then he could well become a superstar who knows so buying ben arfa would make sense as this could well be fabregas last year and nasri could slot in his role.

Guest palnese

But also wenger has told walcott that if he left football now to start training as  athletics runner then he could well become a superstar who knows so buying ben arfa would make sense as this could well be fabregas last year and nasri could slot in his role.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

This

Translates to This

Then they fustigiaient several weeks ago the price "out of the market" by Andre-Pierre Gignac, leaders Marseille are now ready to put more than 15 million for recruiting that was Plan B in case of failure to recruit a world class striker. The arrival of Luis Fabiano aborted, the Senior Olympian since Monday has decided to stake everything on Toulouse.

While insisting that Gignac is the choice of Didier Deschamps, Jean-Claude Dassier proved rave about the qualities of the French international: "It's a wonderful player, he said in the columns of Marseilles. He had a season marred by injuries, but it is very powerful, physical and skilful, he will bring us much. It is a temperamental player, a leader in the locker room. Again, we can not be based on its performance in recent weeks he has been unlucky with his injury, but he has great physical means and if it does not appeal to Didier, we would not have chosen, "he insisted .

For indeed, as we also learned on Tuesday evening (New destination for Ben Arfa?), Hatem Ben Arfa seems well on the way to Germany and Werder Bremen: "If Ben Arfa and his advisers are OK , it does not bother us at all. We believe that the German league will suit him better than the game played in England, "commented in the columns of a Team Dassier well pleased with the proposal of Bremen (€ 8 million) while Newcastle has remained at the stage of the loan fee with a purchase option as too low.

Guest zinaldo1982

it is very simple offer them 6m euros even because ben arfa would rather come here and he could well be ours.

Guest zinaldo1982

From what i have just listened on rtl.fr radio,werder did make an offer of 6.7m pounds but the offer hasn't been accepted yet but marseille would rather accept such offer as it would be of straight cash and would also help them with their transfer targets in gignac and remy.

But from their point of view ben arfa wants to come here and the offer of 1m pounds is still on the table but too low but ben arfa still seems to be angling for a move here so they are waiting for us to make them a better offer than the one on the table.

Guest zinaldo1982

I really cannot understand how a billionaire is struggling or not wanting to help his team make a better fight of it,i mean if you were to ask every managers in the league they would tell you go for it as long as it doesn't stretch you out too much.

I really cannot understand how a billionaire is struggling or not wanting to help his team make a better fight of it,i mean if you were to ask every managers in the league they would tell you go for it as long as it doesn't stretch you out too much.

You can understand when it's Mike Ashley. Also he aint a Billionaire.