Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest zinaldo1982

I have always liked newcastle and hoped that one if god makes me a billionaire,then i would buy this club and hopefully bring players in so we can at last give the fans a trophy to celebrate about.

Hmmm Zinaldo has made all of his 157 posts in this Ben Arfa thread. Makes me wonder who you are.

Time for a little bio. Zinaldo has posed as a Real Madrid fan elsewhere (going on about Ribery in much the same manner as here) so I dunno why he keeps referring to NUFC as 'we'. Listed Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal as teams he supports too, not quite sure how that works. He also enjoys filth involving Lex Steele banging white lasses, the kinky b******. :lol:

I am genuinely wary of Dave's panoptic abilities at this point.

Hmmm Zinaldo has made all of his 157 posts in this Ben Arfa thread. Makes me wonder who you are.

Time for a little bio. Zinaldo has posed as a Real Madrid fan elsewhere (going on about Ribery in much the same manner as here) so I dunno why he keeps referring to NUFC as 'we'. Listed Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal as teams he supports too, not quite sure how that works. He also enjoys filth involving Lex Steele banging white lasses, the kinky bastard. :lol:

Who's Lex Steele? Is he a striker, does he get in the box much?

We just signed him from FC Twente.

Well as long as he can stick the ball in the net with his big black dong i'm happy.

I have always liked newcastle and hoped that one if god makes me a billionaire,then i would buy this club and hopefully bring players in so we can at last give the fans a trophy to celebrate about.

Oh my God... It's like Shepherd -> Ashley all over again.. You think it surely can't get any worse, but sure enough that's exactly what happens..

Guest zinaldo1982

Geordie69 says ben arfa is the closest player to ronaldo and that he would be the best player this club has ever had and you call me crazy.

Guest zinaldo1982

Cwarris says that ben arfa was in toon yesterday also and that smith would be allowed to leave so we can pay ben arfa wages.

Time for a little bio. Zinaldo has posed as a Real Madrid fan elsewhere (going on about Ribery in much the same manner as here) so I dunno why he keeps referring to NUFC as 'we'. Listed Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal as teams he supports too, not quite sure how that works. He also enjoys filth involving Lex Steele banging white lasses, the kinky bastard. :lol:

WTF :lol: Are you stealing his identity also?

Guest zinaldo1982

the stumbling block seems to be on us agreeing on future fees for ben arfa,some sort of clause on how much to pay in the future.

Guest MrBrown

If that was Smith's last game for us, not a bad way to go out. Best game in a black & white shirt.

tbh, there was something about him generally today that made me feel as though he'd played his last game. His reaction on being subbed, his face at the end of the match, etc.

Guest VegasToon

If that was Smith's last game for us, not a bad way to go out. Best game in a black & white shirt.

tbh, there was something about him generally today that made me feel as though he'd played his last game. His reaction on being subbed, his face at the end of the match, etc.

Please God, I hope you are right. 

Guest MrBrown

Please God, I hope you are right. 

I'm probably not, though I can think of several concrete reasons that I felt that way, not to mention the Tiote signing.

Guest MrBrown

Hughton did say that Smith is the 'only defensive midfielder and we need cover in that area' or words to that extent when Tiote was confirmed so I think he wants them both here.

Hughton says a lot of things.  ;)