Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Sounds like there is a certain degree of 'Phishing' goign on with that statement.

Sounds to me like HBA is callilng ALL the shots on this one!

If we still stand a chance that performance on Sunday came at the right time.

Sounds like there is a certain degree of 'Phishing' goign on with that statement.

Sounds to me like HBA is callilng ALL the shots on this one!

i wish OM had the money to let him decide then say "fuck it, you aren't going anywhere you stroppy little git" or "it's benfica or nowt"

bremen in extra time in their CL qualifier

Brilliant Pizarro goal gives them the lead...

Marko Marin has been sensational from what I've watched - his mazy dribble and pass set up Pizarro's goal.  If Werder Bremen have that fella and still think they need Ben Arfa, Ben Arfa must be one hell of a player.  I'd take Marin in a heartbeat.

Yeah I really don't see where Ben Arfa would fit in for them.

They have Marin LW, Aaron Hunt for behind the strikers aswell as this new guy Brazilian guy. Plus they have about 5 strikers.

Edit: They have that cocky t*** Arnautovic aswell.

It was close to joining Werder Bremen, Olympique de Marseille, Hatem Ben Arfa, offensive midfielder could join England and arsenal. Caughtoffside.com site says that the Gunners would be about to make an offer of EUR 13 million to complete the transaction with the OM club.

This quote was taken from some french site (via google translate).

What I don't get is why Arsenal would pay 13 million euros for a player that they could get for less.?

It was close to joining Werder Bremen, Olympique de Marseille, Hatem Ben Arfa, offensive midfielder could join England and arsenal. Caughtoffside.com site says that the Gunners would be about to make an offer of EUR 13 million to complete the transaction with the OM club.

This quote was taken from some french site (via google translate).

What I don't get is why Arsenal would pay 13 million euros for a player that they could get for less.?

because caughtoffside make shit up