Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest taps01

I really don't see us still being in the running for HBA.

These are the latest quotes from Jose Anigo (Marseille Sporting Director):

http://www.om.net/fr/Saison/101005/Actualites/48302/J_Anigo_Des_rendez_vous_fixes_pour_Ben_Arfa

Visiting RTL" We redid the game " on the plateau OMtv Tuesday night , Jose Anigo an update on the case of Hatem Ben Arfa who trains with his club over the last fortnight in confident "There is still no firm proposals from clubs but appointments are set . "

"If August 31 , he has not found a team, it will always be with us and will make amends by going to see the president , the coach and athletic director . We are a big family and our children can slip and return to home " recalled the athletic director who admits , however, is quite a departure in the agenda.

"I think the coming days will enable him to find a team . It has potential with two or three clubs " he warns , adding that he does not see the player in England ("He would pass him the ball over the head ") But rather in the Bundesliga "If a good German club holds out his arm, he has the qualities to succeed there. And it might save him a little lead in the head. "

They sound desperate.  Pathetic how public they are about this transfer. 

Guest taps01

Do the French press have close family members of the Marseille management hostage or something? Bizarre how many stupid quotes they're coming out with.

They are relentless aren't they. 

It seems pretty clear that the Germans are the only ones who want to pay top dollar . . . . . . .

Would be great for HBA to release a statement to see what the ACTUAL situation is!

As far as i can tell Marseille are getting very desperate as it has gone from "a big surprise deal" TO "We will have him back if he does not find a club by the end of the transfer window which is still a week away".

Toss Pots!

They're panicking like. Trying everything they can to force a move/attract some interest. Totally shot themselves in the foot through the whole saga, it'll come down to the last day and our loan offer will still be on the table - there's a chance they'll take it.

Guest Slarth
English football is now all long ball? When was the last time a French team did anything in Europe...

made themselves a laughing stock at the WC  :laugh2:

It seems pretty clear that the Germans are the only ones who want to pay top dollar . . . . . . .

Would be great for HBA to release a statement to see what the ACTUAL situation is!

As far as i can tell Marseille are getting very desperate as it has gone from "a big surprise deal" TO "We will have him back if he does not find a club by the end of the transfer window which is still a week away".

Toss Pots!

Marseille never said that.

That was his agent.

It was still said by someone in France!

Guest Heneage

He's quality. He'll always be in demand from clubs who have a manager who can handle his type of character. He'll always have offers.

How many times have you watched him?

Do I have to watch a player a certain number of times before I can say he's a good like? :lol:

You said he's quality, I'm just wondering what this is based on.