Guest sicko2ndbest

Harper

Perch      Williamson    Colo\Sol    Enrique

Tiote

Routledge                                      Jonas

Barton

Arfa

Carroll

Maybe get a decent Striker on loan, and stick Arfa in Bartons position.

Guest antz1uk

Harper

Perch       Williamson     Colo\Sol     Enrique

Tiote

Routledge                                       Jonas

Barton

Arfa

Carroll

Maybe get a decent Striker on loan, and stick Arfa in Bartons position.

that's a much better starting 11 than i could have imagined at the end of our championship season, if these come off it is a couple of very good aquisitions along with some good youngsters too, to think of the players not in that starting 11 too,

saylor

guthrie

gosling

smith

nolan

ameobi

loven

best

ranger

raylor

simpson

vuckic

Krul

jesus i surprised myself how many players we still have not in that 11...

also whoever said to try and get hutton on loan as RB made a cracking shout, and we also may bring in a decent loan striker yet too!

I hope he's as arrogant and self-confident as they say as there's a mahassive amount of pressure on the lad's head now if he signs.

not as much outside of this place. most others i speak to know little about him and don't know half the shenanigans that have/haven't gone on.

Arfa can not be a first choice right away him and Tiote needs a month at least to settle down. Beside I would suspect Jonas will be in RW and Arfa to LW. I can not see Chris drop Nolan so when you guys write here don't right what you feel right what the current situation is. 

Guest andrew

if he signs, i wonder what chrissy will consider our best starting XI? He can play wing can't he, but I wouldn't really want to drop Routledge or Guti since both offer good qualities. He should come in for nolan, but Nolan does get goals and is a big influence as captain. On paper our best xi is (uncounting saylor)

Harper

Perch      Will       Campbell      Enrique

Rout       Tiote       Barton        Jonas

Ben Arfa

Carroll

you could interchange nolan for ben arfa. Gosling for Barton, Guthrie or Smith for Tiote. So we have good depth.

and without trying to get all "chris won't drop nolan/barton/smith", they are big influences (not a bad thing) and barton, nolan, and smith all had excellent games against Villa. Our "backup XI isn't too bad now either"

Krul

Simpson  Colo    Tavernier  Kadar

Smith  Gosling

Raylor              Guthrie        Lua Lua

Nolan  Lovenkrands

First:

Harper

Perch       Williamson     Colo     Enrique

Tiote

Routledge                                       Jonas

Barton

Arfa

Carroll

Second:

Krul

Simpson     Taylor      Campbell       Kadar

Taylor        Guthrie    Gosling     Lua Lua

Vuckic    Shola

In case of emergency - Xisco, Nolan, Best, Smith, Loven, some youngsters.

i think we may have had it all wrong in saying that nothing would happen till this threead reached 300pages...................it was really when that other [place reached 20 threads about him....

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/search.php?searchid=3451593

(for those who aren't registered there are about 15 threads there already about him)

I can only see one on ther main page atm http://www.readytogo.net/smb/forumdisplay.php?f=86

Bit more from RMC:

Ben Arfa in Newcastle Friday

The endless series of transfer Ben Arfa will probably end this Friday at Newcastle where Marseille is expected to finalize a loan with option to purchase.

After passing a medical at Newcastle this Friday, Hatem Ben Arfa will be paid, subject to an unlikely turn of events, the English club by OM. After a final offensive of Werder Bremen, the French international has finally chosen the Magpies to pursue his career chaotic. First, because the discussions dragged on with German leaders, then because the player has a burning desire to know a football championship and he is sure he may suit his playing style

:)

Guest andrew

Arfa can not be a first choice right away him and Tiote needs a month at least to settle down. Beside I would suspect Jonas will be in RW and Arfa to LW. I can not see Chris drop Nolan so when you guys write here don't right what you feel right what the current situation is. 

So...

Harper

Perch  William      colo/campbell  Enrique

Guti      Tiote          Barton        Ben Arfa

Nolan

Carroll