Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Chubby Jason

In what alternate dimension is Hughton going to drop Nolan?

Why should he drop Nolan? He's just scored 2 in our last game.

Because he's s****?

Because he's s****?

So Houghton can say that to him when he turns around and asks, "why am I not in the team boss? You've made me captain and I've just scored a double in our last game?"

"It's cos you're shit Kev."

Nolan will play until he loses form or gets injured, and rightfully so.

Guest elbee909

Because he's shite?

Completely lack of mobility, but shite does tend to just sit there.

That MsiDouglas guy is pretty negative about Ben Arfa on Twitter. Seems to be having a dig before he's even joined. :(

he brings up a fair point imo

Which is?  He's a bad little boy?  Who fucking cares, we need a player like him and if it goes tits up our outlay will have been minimal.

That MsiDouglas guy is pretty negative about Ben Arfa on Twitter. Seems to be having a dig before he's even joined. :(

whats he said??

He's a serial hellraiser. Trouble wherever he's been & that worries me, for all his talent

and

Exactly. #nufc togetherness & unity a big part of success. Just hope HBA doesn't disrupt.

Guest neesy111

whats he said??

Ben Arfa will be disruptive in regards to team spirit.

Guest Geordiesned

Mark Douglas is now the chief sports reporter for the Sunday Sun. I'll be in his job description to write even more shite than he did for the Journal.

It's a reasonable argument tbh, the player has seemingly been trouble everywhere he's been. The thing is we're only getting him for his talent in an attempt to stay up rather than do any real damage in the league, so as long as he delivers the occasional flash of something that gets us points I'm not too worried about it.

Guest neesy111

Mark Douglas is now the chief sports reporter for the Sunday Sun. I'll be in his job description to write even more shite than he did for the Journal.

Never ever read the Sunday Sun now, appalling excuse of an paper.