Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

As far as Douglas's comments go I think most people know the lads trouble.  If he wasn't troubled we'd have to pay £20m for him not a loan with a £5m future fee or whatever.

One player, who isn't even contracted to the club past next year, can't destroy the morale of the entire side IMO.  If his ability doesn't end up being worth the hassle send him back early.

Guest neesy111

I wish twitter would fuck off.  Veryone thinks it's cool, it's just facebook for the self obsessed.

It's certainly not cool, but it's good for picking up news very quickly.

It's the best way to get the information you want quickly.

Guest neesy111

I wish twitter would f*** off.  Veryone thinks it's cool, it's just facebook for the self obsessed.

:no:

This

This

I'd be interested to see Ben Arfa on the left, and the right-footed Jonas on the right wing where he might actually be able to cross a ball.

Not that I think Routledge deserves to be dropped, I've just always wanted to see Jonas play on the right for a bit to see how he does.

I'd be interested to see Ben Arfa on the left, and the right-footed Jonas on the right wing where he might actually be able to cross a ball.

Not that I think Routledge deserves to be dropped, I've just always wanted to see Jonas play on the right for a bit to see how he does.

We saw, we were relegated.

He still can't cross well, and you lose his link-up play with Enrique. No thanks.

I think most people know the lads trouble.  If he wasn't a troubled we'd have to pay £20m for him not a loan with a £5m future fee or whatever.  One player, who isn't even contracted to the club past next year, can't destroy the morale of the entire side IMO.  If his ability doesn't end up being worth the hassle send him back early.

Truth. This is why the loan with purchase after so many games is a great deal. We can take a look at him and decide.

It's not like we're the Keegan team signing Asprilla along with a load of brilliant players. We need some invention and some real attacking flair. Hopefully Hughton's quiet manner will help settle him a bit. And he stays away from Andy and Joey!

When he inevitably cuts inside he'll run out the pitch...

Guest neesy111

It's a gamble, but you have to ask the question: is the current squad capable of staying up without the addition of quality? I think it is. But only just.

Do we want to take that kind of a risk though?

He still can't cross well, and you lose his link-up play with Enrique. No thanks.

C'est ca.

It's a gamble, but you have to ask the question: is the current squad capable of staying up without the addition of quality? I think it is. But only just.

Do we want to take that kind of a risk though?

Yes. I do.