Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Can i start stroking myself yet?

If you've got a dog, stroke that for now, then when you get bored the missus, then when he signs yourself.

I aint got a dog and wor lass is watching flash dance with a glass of wine, i dont think she would take my stroking advances kindly at the moment,

If you've got a dog, stroke that for now, then when you get bored the missus, then when he signs yourself.

I aint got a dog and wor lass is watching flash dance with a glass of wine, i dont think she would take my stroking advances kindly at the moment,

You never know unless you try.

I'll let her have a few more glasses of wine first.

If you've got some Vodka start spiking her wine.

Wont work, i only have Brandy and she fucking hates it.,

See planning that's what I like to see... you have to have a plan of attack

the last few days i've had a scene from auf pet stuck in my head. 2nd series when they were trying to weadle their way back into the barley mow and dennis is giving the spiel to arthur and Oz shouts "HAS THAT BASTARD GIVEN IN YET ?"

just about sums up how i feel.

the last few days i've had a scene from auf pet stuck in my head. 2nd series when they were trying to weadle their way back into the barley mow and dennis is giving the spiel to arthur and Oz shouts "HAS THAT BASTARD GIVEN IN YET ?"

Bacon Balls.

the last few days i've had a scene from auf pet stuck in my head. 2nd series when they were trying to weadle their way back into the barley mow and dennis is giving the spiel to arthur and Oz shouts "HAS THAT b****** GIVEN IN YET ?"

Bacon Balls.

:snod: