Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

The overeaction over here is laughable, its a huge shame that he broke his leg, wish him all the best in his recovery and hopefully we'll see him back sooner than later.

Over reaction? Fuck off man.

The overeaction over here is laughable, its a huge shame that he broke his leg, wish him all the best in his recovery and hopefully we'll see him back sooner than later.

Over reaction? f*** off man.

People are saying were going to get relegated and thats the end of our season is not an overaction?

Guest GAMMELL

How the fuck is it laughable???

1427: A couple of you, by the way, have given me some stick for referring to Nigel de Jong's tackle on Hatem Ben Arfa as a "classic reducer" earlier. Two things - one, I wrote that having seen the tackle once, before it became apparent Ben Arfa was seriously injured, and I certainly did not mean it in any way as condoning the challenge. I meant it purely as a reference to the increasing trend of hard, early tackles that are apparent in today's game. Having seen it again, I can confirm it was indeed a horrid challenge - even worse than I first thought. So I've taken that reference out. Cheers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9055632.stm

1427: A couple of you, by the way, have given me some stick for referring to Nigel de Jong's tackle on Hatem Ben Arfa as a "classic reducer" earlier. Two things - one, I wrote that having seen the tackle once, before it became apparent Ben Arfa was seriously injured, and I certainly did not mean it in any way as condoning the challenge. I meant it purely as a reference to the increasing trend of hard, early tackles that are apparent in today's game. Having seen it again, I can confirm it was indeed a horrid challenge - even worse than I first thought. So I've taken that reference out. Cheers.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9055632.stm

agree 100%. that was a tackle to hit the man not the ball and was exactly the reason the tackle from behind rule came in( yes i know this wasn't from behind but the law came in to proetect players from being crippled ) its like saying i got the ball when i touched it with my toe but punched the player in the mouth at the same time.

you can take your flawless objectivity and shove it you know where.. my friend

antifootballers like De Jong, Cattermole and that Wolves guy, whoever the fuck he was, deserve their legs snapped off too

Guest VegasToon
:weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: