Guest sicko2ndbest

Nous avons des prix annuels sur ce forum et il veut vous proposer. :love:

oh really is very nice of him

but the credit goes to other because I landed

and do not know enough about the operation of the forum

but thank you for this attention

you in your account and make a new bear

you speak french

:lol: :lol: :lol: what the fucking fuck?

Just watched it again on BBC iplayer, why the fk I did it I have no idea feel sick and furious again.

I recorded that episode on Sky+, but I deleted the fucking thing as soon as I got in that night. Some things you don't want to here MOTD fuckwits talking about.

Just watched it again on BBC iplayer, why the fk I did it I have no idea feel sick and furious again.

I recorded that episode on Sky+, but I deleted the fucking thing as soon as I got in that night. Some things you don't want to here MOTD fuckwits talking about.

Watching it it again he did not really slide he was air born and sort of landed just at the point of impact, the FA doing nothing about this is really going to make their visit here very interesting indeed.

as did wor Shearer.

Sadly an example of someone who was never again the same player. OK, he reinvented his game afterwards, but it took him a couple of seasons.

Pretty sure that injury was worse then Ben Arfa's.  Didn't Shearer also tear his ankle ligaments?

as did wor Shearer.

Sadly an example of someone who was never again the same player. OK, he reinvented his game afterwards, but it took him a couple of seasons.

Pretty sure that injury was worse then Ben Arfa's.  Didn't Shearer also tear his ankle ligaments?

Cliche time - but Shearer was a bit different. He was mentally as strong as anyone who ever played the game imo. I don't know how strong HBA is mentally but he is still a kid and if you get taken out like he was by a hitman like DeJong its not going to be an easy process to get your confidence back even if you make a full physical recovery.

as did wor Shearer.

Cliche time - but Shearer was a bit different. He was mentally as strong as anyone who ever played the game imo. I don't know how strong HBA is mentally but he is still a kid and if you get taken out like he was by a hitman like DeJong its not going to be an easy process to get your confidence back even if you make a full physical recovery.

I agree re Shearer's mental strength, but HBA hasn't exactly struck me as lacking in confidence.

Guest Stephen927

How fucking depressing. :lol:

Remember him how he was, and in 6 months will be again.

http://www.football-01.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/wpid-Everton-0-Newcastle-1-Hatem-Ben-Arfa-is-the-talk-of-the-Toon-as-Toffees-woe-continues.jpg

Guest Stephen927

It was mint like. Refreshing this thread every 5 minutes, people working out which part of the airport he was in and if it was actually Newcastle airport.

I've got no worries at all about him coming back just as strong.  He may not have the mental strength of Shearer, not that we know that he hasn't.  What he has got is determination, he has shown that in the way that he went about getting his move here.  I don't think he's the type to sit back and wait for something to happen.

He’s broken his leg, the good thing is that nothing has been reported about ligament or tissue damage so it should be a straight forward recovery once the bones have healed.  I've had a few broken bones and you soon forget about them once you get about your normal daily activities.  I think we'll worry about his leg more than he does once he's plying again, he might think about it the first time he does things then that'll be the end of it.

I've got no worries at all about him coming back just as strong.  He may not have the mental strength of Shearer, not that we know that he hasn't.  What he has got is determination, he has shown that in the way that he went about getting his move here.  I don't think he's the type to sit back and wait for something to happen.

He’s broken his leg, the good thing is that nothing has been reported about ligament or tissue damage so it should be a straight forward recovery once the bones have healed.  I've had a few broken bones and you soon forget about them once you get about your normal daily activities.  I think we'll worry about his leg more than he does once he's plying again, he might think about it the first time he does things then that'll be the end of it.

Like all of us I have no idea if he can get it all back again, there's examples of those that have and those that haven't but whichever he is it's not going to be easy. I love the guy and hope to Christ we see him again playing as well as ever in the black and white - but it's really far from a certainty (for a number of reasons) and I don't read too much character analysis into his determination to come to us in the first place tbh.

Guest neesy111

Has any other replays been released, only seen the game when i was on holiday.

De Jong is a cunt of a footballer and should be banned imo.