Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

We might just steal 4th if he comes back in March.

4th? We're ganna win the league , like!  :frantic:

Don't be ridiculous, lads.

2nd. I'm not settling for fucking qualifying stages of the CL   :huff:

Only 4th needs to qualify these days.

Just for reference though, Gosling returned to training ages ago and hasn't played any type of match yet.

He only just recently returned to full training. I'm fairly certain that's what they're talking about here, as Barfa's already back to doing some "training".

And the Magpies could receive a further boost as the Chronicle understands Alan Pardew is close to making his first signing as Toon boss – believed to be a permanent deal for on-loan French star Hatem Ben Arfa.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news//tm_headline=steven-taylor-set-to-sign-new-nufc-contract%26method=full%26objectid=27875090%26siteid=72703-name_page.html#ixzz18wBjGl1N

Best signing we'll make in January.

And the Magpies could receive a further boost as the Chronicle understands Alan Pardew is close to making his first signing as Toon boss – believed to be a permanent deal for on-loan French star Hatem Ben Arfa.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news//tm_headline=steven-taylor-set-to-sign-new-nufc-contract%26method=full%26objectid=27875090%26siteid=72703-name_page.html#ixzz18wBjGl1N

i bloody hope so

And the Magpies could receive a further boost as the Chronicle understands Alan Pardew is close to making his first signing as Toon boss believed to be a permanent deal for on-loan French star Hatem Ben Arfa.

Best signing we've made since we gave carroll proffesional forms tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Would be overly cynical of me to assume we're only after a permanent deal for HBA because he's injured and view it as a quick way of making brass if he comes back and impresses?

Not anymore it wouldn't.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Still a chance Hatem may not come back the same player, but he has shown he's a good talent and getting him signed up permanently would be a good move from Pardew.

Would be overly cynical of me to assume we're only after a permanent deal for HBA because he's injured and view it as a quick way of making brass if he comes back and impresses?

fine by me to be honest. i never viewed his signing as anything more than shop window in the first place so nothing will have changed there.

and at least with having him signed on we'll get a fee for him, rather than him finishing his loan and going somewhere else and we get nowt. obviously i'd like him to stay here for many years but trying to look at the positives. you never know, he might genuinely like it here, some of our other top players seem to.

Guest Haris Vuckic

If he doesn't get 10 he will just have two numbers that add up to 10.

Which is why he chose 37 and originally requested the number 55.