Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yay.

Shame he watched that like!

For some reason I can imagine that the slow build up music from Superman was playing his head. You know the dumdidedum swell that plays while Clark Kent is running towards the phone box? Aye, that one. Ben Arfa was sitting watching, that music was going on his head, and all of a sudden... SUPERBEN (ARFA)!!!!!

Thinking about it, given the lenght of time before he gets back to full training, is it illogical to think he's in town to discuss his future at the club? Or am I clutching too hard on my optimism coloured straws?

Could possibly be on the ball there. Although i like the theory he only came back to chin De Jong.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/12/27/liverpool-hope-to-persuade-5m-newcastle-united-winger-hatem-ben-arfa-to-make-anfield-move/

"Liverpool are reportedly considering a move to bring Hatem Ben Arfa to Anfield and will attempt to beat Newcastle United to sealing the French winger on a permanent deal. The 23 year old is currently on loan at St James’ Park but is sidelined with a long term injury after breaking his leg against Manchester City early in the season and Roy Hodgson is hoping to pip the Magpies to securing a deal to bring the Marseille man to Anfield in the summ."

That lame cock couldn't persuade a three year old with all the candy in the world. Hodgson isn't even the one who's in charge of the transfers, so either the journos have changed Comolli for Hodgson, or just they've made up some s*** rumor.

Don't worry chaps, it is an internet site. Therefore consisting of someone who doesn't do any proper journalism, rather just sits on his computer making up any shit that he thinks will get 'hits.'

Liverpool + Flair Player is a daily hits winner naturally, so Ben Arfa was bound to come eventually!

I think it's verging on hopeful to think he will get to that 25 games transfer clause.

As we only seem to make one sub a match couldn't we just have Ben Arfa on the bench every game then bring him on with 10 seconds left each game?  :crazy2:

I think it's verging on hopeful to think he will get to that 25 games transfer clause.

I doubt the 25 game clause is written in a way that if he doesn't play 25 games we can't buy him and Marseille won't sell him to us.

I doubt it either but I would guess the clause won't come into consideration when signing so that clause would have no effect on Liverpool.

Although it's more than likely bollocks anyway.

I doubt the 25 game clause is written in a way that if he doesn't play 25 games we can't buy him and Marseille won't sell him to us.

it means that if he plays that ammount of games and agree terms with the player then the price is set. if he plays less we can still negotiate a price in the normal manner.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Unable to sign in reds

especially when Didier Deschamps' current coach marseille "committed to Liverpool

but what a pleasure to see all smiles with José Enrique Sanchez  :coolsmiley:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=fr&sl=en&u=http://plixi.com/p/65779824&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dforum%2Bnewcastle%26hl%3Dfr%26rlz%3D1R2ADBF_fr%26prmd%3Divnscm&rurl=translate.google.fr&usg=ALkJrhglw0_yR8x8y1OAbvmi6htXRurOwg

it means that if he plays that ammount of games and agree terms with the player then the price is set. if he plays less we can still negotiate a price in the normal manner.

If he plays 25 games we have to buy him for £5m.  If he doesn't we don't have to buy him but we do have first option at £5m.  Either way, if we want him, we will only pay £5m.