Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest VegasToon

Fuck me I thought you lot were just talking about numbers for the crack, didn't realise there was actually a suggestion we're going to sign him permanently :fwap:

:frantic:  :celb: :banana2: :celb1: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

I bet Arry didn't tell the end of the story.

I said to him "Listen, you give me that £100k and the fortnight in Portugal and I'll let you have the number no.10 shirt no matter what anyone else says, and I'll throw in this rubber duck I picked up in the market for another £10, have we got a deal?"

I said to him "Listen, you give me that £100k and the fortnight in Portugal and I'll let you have the number no10 shirt no matter what anyone else says, and I'll throw in this rubber duck I picked up in the market for another £10, have we got a deal?"

That could be the real ending

I said to him "Listen, you give me that £100k and the fortnight in Portugal and I'll let you have the number no10 shirt no matter what anyone else says, and I'll throw in this rubber duck I picked up in the market for another £10, have we got a deal?"

I missed a bit out.

Futre: "I'll give you £9 for the rubber duck"

Arry: "Fuck off, I'm not a fucking wheeler dealer, I'm a football manager, go on fuck off".

I missed a bit out.

Futre: "I'll give you £9 for the rubber duck"

Arry: "f*** off, I'm not a f***ing wheeler dealer, I'm a football manager, go on f*** off".

Good one.

Dunno if you saw it but at the  weekend with no games on SKY,  Keysie, Graysie & Jamie did Q & A with the Armerd Forces via satellite link up & a Spurs fan asked about signings naturally Keysie batted it to Jamie & he said "Dad has said he is after no one but you know that he is like he loves wheeling & dealing" I thought Crimbo may be at the Nurding's this year because of that.