Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I need to watch that Everton away game again.

Never mind the Arsenal game, they should release a DVD of that!

do sky still do that player cam? was never interested but i'd watch a ben arfa v everton 90 mins like!

What could we have done with him playing 20 games this season? Scary.

its still a bit mental that he even plays for us tbh

Yep. We've got a good core in Coloccini, Enrique, Tiote, Barton, Nolan & Ben Arfa. Add three or four genuine quality players to that and we can push for top 6 a lot closer I reckon.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

What could we have done with him playing 20 games this season? Scary.

If he started wide left instead of wide right at Man City...

Guest Heneage

If you'd told me when we went down that 18 months later we'd be signing Hatem Ben Arfa I'd not have believed it. I can't wait to see him in the next derby.

If you'd told me when we went down that 18 months later we'd be signing Hatem Ben Arfa I'd not have believed it. I can't wait to see him in the next derby.

If you told me at the start of the season I would have laughed at you, a lot.

Then I would have asked Shearer who he was.

All the hype when the rumour started, then that epic photo of him at the airport when he just came over :lol:

All seems so long ago, won't be long now though before we are speculating where he will go to next and for how much.

All the hype when the rumour started, then that epic photo of him at the airport when he just came over :lol:

All seems so long ago, won't be long now though before we are speculating where he will go to next and for how much.

That was a surreal night. Remember the photo, the talk of him being in Jesmond, all the talk on here...then about 2 hours later just a random snippet on SSN from the lassie reporting saying something like, "Newcastle United would like to make it clear that that they've not spoke to Hatem Ben Arfa and have no intention at this moment in time". :lol:

If you told me at the start of the season I would have laughed at you, a lot.

Then I would have asked Shearer who he was.

When I brought up the rumours to some of my mates, they just laughed at me and said "yeah, good luck with that". :lol:

I didn't even know who the fucker was 18 months ago :lol:

I knew of him and Samir Nasri as the next big thing over there. Can't say I saw a load of them but I heard "the buzz".

Guest sicko2ndbest

My top 3 proudest moments

3. Getting married

2. The birth of my daughter

1. Starting this thread

:)

Guest BooBoo

My favourite N-O moment was the night Ben Arfa was photographed at the airport. I found the pic off a random on Twitter and posted the link on here.

My favourite N-O moment was the night Ben Arfa was photographed at the airport. I found the pic off a random on Twitter and posted the link on here.

That was awesome, pictures from another part of the airport trying to match it all up to make sure it was definitely Newcastle :lol:

This forum man, love it :lol:

That was awesome, pictures from another part of the airport trying to match it all up to make sure it was definitely Newcastle :lol:

This forum man, love it :lol:

:lol: That was me.