Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

It was apparently a "clean break" so he should be alright, mike ashley of all people wouldn;t give the lad a 5 year contract if there was a bif chance fo complications, i'd imagine.

Going by our last two transfers, he would. I reckon everything will be fine with him though.

It was apparently a "clean break" so he should be alright, mike ashley of all people wouldn;t give the lad a 5 year contract if there was a bif chance fo complications, i'd imagine.

Don't doubt his leg's fine, just hope his head is. I certainly won't be feeling that great anytime I see some lumbering meathead baring down on the lad.

To who belong the voice in the video ? (the man speaking)

Is this a Newcastle accent ? Because i don't understand any word he is saying lol

Steve Stone, first team coach now I think?

Correct - out of Gateshead. That's got to be a difficult accent for mimi to handle tbh  :lol:

Is this a Newcastle accent ? Because i don't understand any word he is saying lol

Really? :lol: It's not even that broad a geordie accent, in fact it's quite coherent as far as geordie goes. :lol: But aye, as mentioned above it's Steve Stone.

Guest mimifrench

I wanted to know one thing : i know that you all, i mean the mumbers of this forum, you like him and wait for his come back... but is this the same in your town or people already forgot him ?

I'm speaking to those who live in Newcastle of course lol

I wanted to know one thing : i know that you all, i mean the mumbers of this forum, you like him and wait for his come back... but is this the same in your town or people already forgot him ?

Probably forgotten by some of the people who don't have a clue about football.

For Ashley to get him to stuck with him when he injured and give him long term contract and then create a team around him are pretty extraordinary. If some one told me all this happened in the next year last year by this time I wouldn't believe half of it.

Really? :lol: It's not even that broad a geordie accent, in fact it's quite coherent as far as geordie goes. :lol: But aye, as mentioned above it's Steve Stone.

:lol: It is quite coherent to us. I remember doing my A level in French and spending some time in Paris to learn the language. I was getting on ok and had started to pick up what was going on in conversations and was getting some good dialogue going. The family I was with then took me down south (or Midi as the French call it)  and it was like I had landed on another planet - I hadn't got a f*cking clue what was going on. The accent was totally off the wall to my ears.

He's a bit of an unknown quantity amongst a lot of fans imo.  My dad, for example, is a season ticket holder and thinks he's a canny player from what he's seen but knows very little about him and is probably holding his opinion on him until he's played more than a handful of games for us.  There has been a tendency to forget about him during his injury but that's to be expected with any player who comes to a new club and breaks his leg after a few games.

It's a good question anyway - I listened to the True Faith podcast for the first time today and thought it was excellent on the whole but a few of their views would have been laughed out of this forum.  For example they were fairly sympathetic towards Alan Smith and one of them even quite liked Peter Lovenkrands.  Although I'll reiterate that I thought the 2 lads that did it were very affable and knowledgable and it's a good listen.

Guest mimifrench

If she's struggling with that someone needs to show her that video of the little radgees in Cowgate that's been posted somewhere on here before, even I hadn't a f***ing clue. :lol:

Edit: This one. :lol:

WHAT IS THAT ? They probably come from another planet... strange langage

I also remember i listened an interview of Kevin Nolan a few months ago and his accent was really...  strange. It is sure that if i go to North Engalnd i would be lost  :lol:

Guest Recoba

My dad never really goes to games now. Watches them on telly or listens to radio.

He is very suspicious of all these foreigners, furious about selling Nolan. Thinks the club should have refused bids.

He's not racist, just concerned they won't adapt. Says it didn't work for Houllier, signing all these from France.

I think we will surprise a lot of people, provided everyone is healthy.

If she's struggling with that someone needs to show her that video of the little radgees in Cowgate that's been posted somewhere on here before, even I hadn't a f***ing clue. :lol:

I also remember i listened an interview of Kevin Nolan a few months ago and his accent was really...  strange. It is sure that if i go to North Engalnd i would be lost  :lol:

I feel ashamed you've seen that.  :lol:

My dad never really goes to games now. Watches them on telly or listens to radio.

He is very suspicious of all these foreigners, furious about selling Nolan. Thinks the club should have refused bids.

He's not racist, just concerned they won't adapt. Says it didn't work for Houllier, signing all these from France.

I think we will surprise a lot of people, provided everyone is healthy.

Arsenal?

I feel ashamed you've seen that.  :lol:

Yup - it's like you seriously soil your kecks and someone posts a youtube vid of the end result.