Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hatem Ben Arfa vs. Everton video time :fwap:

I get emotional each time I watch that movie. Imagine the celebrations on and off the pitch if he scores the winner against arse  :smitten: It will be epic.

Hatem Ben Arfa vs. Everton video time :fwap:

I get emotional each time I watch that movie. Imagine the celebrations on and off the pitch if he scores the winner against arse  :smitten: It will be epic.

Or at that shit-heap down the road.

When he first touches the ball again at SJP :smitten:

To ease him into the game, I guess he'll start on the bench the first couple of matches. So he'll probably get a very warm welcome when he starts his warm up, and an absolutely insane reception when he enters the pitch :smitten:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2011/20110706_194641_ben-arfa-est-a-100.html

Loving some of the fans' comments. :smitten:

"The most talented guy of his generation and as some of you have already said he can only come back even stronger, far from the bad influences in France. He'll surely return to the French side, one of our most technical players."

"Certainly the greatest talent in France! One can only wish him all the best in succeeding and to understand the effort it's taken him to get back into the team!"

"I was never a big fan of Ben Arfa, a long way from being one, but I see him doing well at Newcastle."

:fwap:

Toon's French ace says 'au revoir' to injury woes

Newcastle United - Hatem Ben Arfa is raring to go after horror blow

Newcastle United winger Hatem Ben Arfa has completed his rehabilitation from the horrific leg break suffered last season, and has declared himself 100 per cent fit for the new campaign when he plans to repay the faith shown in him by the club.

The 24-year-old Frenchman sustained a double fracture just four games into his Magpies loan spell, and admitted he feared the worst.

But despite his early setback, the former Marseille man showed enough potential to convince manager Alan Pardew to complete a permanent deal for the talented forward in the January transfer window.

Now Ben Arfa is looking to prove Pardew was right to keep the faith and is ready and raring to run out at St James' Park again next season, alongside the club's other summer arrivals.

"It was a very serious injury, of course, and took a long time to recover from, but I'm 100 per cent fit now," he confirmed.

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/toons-french-ace-says-au-revoir-to-injury-woes-

He was wearing the number 10 training top today.

Cabaye was 52, dunno if that's been mentioned.

Maybe it's just me being weird, but i have this recurring daydream where Ben Arfa hammers a 35 yard back heel into the top corner against the mackems, due to his leg being on the wrong way round.

He was wearing the number 10 training top today.

Cabaye was 52, dunno if that's been mentioned.

Maybe it's just me being weird, but i have this recurring daydream where Ben Arfa hammers a 35 yard back heel into the top corner against the mackems, due to his leg being on the wrong way round.

Maybe!