Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Why would he get done again though?

Because he's playing football?

He's no more like then every other f***ing player, and we don't fear for the likes of Barton getting done over every week, do we?

Get a f***ing grip man.

I never said i feared him getting injured again . All i said was that as long as Ben Arfa is a footballer, there is a chance of him getting injured. Which seems to be a scenario you refuse to accept.

Agreed. And Rocker: Jesus man, comparing HBA and Barton?? The former is fast as hell and the latter is a slowmobile. As a result HBA will often be tackled because that's the only way to stop him. Barton on the other hand, most players manage to keep up with, so tackling him is not necessary.

Jayson: With HBA on the pitch, we're still probably not going to win away against eg. ManU, but having a rested HBA when playing Tham, Everton or Villa will increase our winning chances considerably. I just think it's important to protect our best player.

Why would he get done again though?

Because he's playing football?

He's no more like then every other f***ing player, and we don't fear for the likes of Barton getting done over every week, do we?

Get a f***ing grip man.

I never said i feared him getting injured again . All i said was that as long as Ben Arfa is a footballer, there is a chance of him getting injured. Which seems to be a scenario you refuse to accept.

No I don't refuse to accept it. Any footballer can get injured at any time. You can't bubblewrap any player regardless of speed and technique, otherwise theres no point in having them on your books.

It could happen against ANY team. In my opinion a bad challenge just as likely to happen at Old Trafford then it is at the Reebok or Molineux. To cherry pick games for players based on 'rough' players is playing to the sterotype that you have to be a bruiser or hardman to play in the Premiership, which is bullshit.

It would reduce most games in the premiership to drab affairs. We need these type of players playing week-in and week out, for us and against us. Thats why we pay daft prices for tickets isn't it?

Ronaldo got snapped almost every game, but he adapted to it. Bulked up to an extent, wised up to the challenges and held is own. Imagine if Fergie didn't play him in the physical games man? Those are the games players like this target to run rings around static defenders for a start.

Anyway, nee bother Punk77.

Guest taps01

On mobile so can't click links but his agent was on French radio talking about the injury, and there's a few sites on news.Google.fr with it, if someone can post it?

Newcastle: Ben Arfa " is touched but not coulé" Guest this Thursday evening of l' emission One remakes the match on RTL, Michel Ouazine, l' agent d' Hatem Ben Arfa returned on the wound contracted by its protected Wednesday at the time d' a meeting of preparation vis-a-vis Kansas City in the United States. " There, one will go to Newcastle, one will make an assessment. Me, I think, knowing a little bit how that occurs on this type of wound, it is necessary to wait 48 hours puisqu' there is an enormous oedema. Then, you know, or you can take three months, like that perhaps a month, one month and half. One cannot decide for the moment. For the moment, it is touched but it n' is not coulé." The beginning of the season of l' former Marseillais seems already compromised in any case.

Guest fumiste

couler is a verb. it means to sink ..... as a sunken ship...

It means that the wound was just minor...

When Espinoza has tackled HBA.... Hatem's shoe was sticked to the ground... it's why he has an ankle twist...

He is not fragile...just unlucky....

Guest fumiste

doesnt encoule mean f*** off in french?  coule mean f***ed then?

encule means to be fxxxxed

cul means buttocks or ass.

Guest Haris Vuckic

It means slide, as in the tackle was from a slide.

or I'm just using google to guess like these other complete tools

Guest fumiste

En est tu sur?

couler is a verb. it means to sink ..... as a sunken ship...

It means that the wound was just minor...

When Espinoza has tackled HBA.... Hatem's shoe was sticked to the ground... it's why he has an ankle twist...

He is not fragile...just unlucky....

That makes a lot more sense.

Guest Haris Vuckic

En est tu sur?

Oui

Newcastle fans are breathing a sigh of relief after Hatem Ben Arfa's latest injury turned out not to be as serious as first feared.

The Frenchman, out for 10 months with a double leg break after a controversial challenge from Nigel de Jong last season, was stretchered off against Sporting Kansas City on Wednesday.

Newcastle feared he had aggravated the old injury and would be out for three months, but instead Ben Arfa has been diagnosed with a twisted ankle and should miss only three weeks.

He arrived back on Tyneside last night for more tests on the ankle but believes he will be available to play in the season-opener against Arsenal at St James'.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-injury-not-as-bad-as-feared-by-Newcastle-article774367.html