Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

all these injuries could be a blessing in disquise. might highlight the lack of depth we have and spur us to go after another player or two

Do you honestly think they give a fuck.It will be another Kugi signing If anything.They can go back and so oh we tried to sign Gervinho,Gamiero..etc when they knew well we had not a hope of getting either.We bid 12 mil for Zog last January now hes going to Villa for 9.5 mil the whole thing doesnt add up to me.I personally think hes still desperate to sell so hes trying to cut costs as much as he can so It would be more attractive for a buyer

Something fishy about the fact that he always needs to go back to France for his injuries. You'd think a simple ankle twist could be dealt with by the club physios.

A lot of players usually ask to see their favored doctors when facing a possibly serious injury. They are the ones most familiar with the player's medical history anyway, so it's not a daft petition.

Also I'm guessing most the club's medical staff are in America and any others are with the lads in Holland, so there's probably no available senior medical staff from the club available to see to him in Newcastle. Makes sense to send him home until the club are back from America tbh.

Absolute sickener that he's out for 6 weeks like.

The good news is six weeks takes us to pretty much the end of the transfer window. He'll be like a new signing.

Boring...wait a minute the evil regime paid the player to injure HBA exactly for 6 weeks so that they can claim that he is like a new signing, now that's believable

all these injuries could be a blessing in disquise. might highlight the lack of depth we have and spur us to go after another player or two

I share this hope as well.

Last time in a transfer window in that we were desperate for more players (Jan 2009) we've lost Given and N'Zogbia and got Nolan and R. Taylor.

I don't share the hopes.

Last time in a transfer window in that we were desperate for more players (Jan 2009) we've lost Given and N'Zogbia and got Nolan and R. Taylor.

I don't share the hopes.

We're "desperate" for new players every single transfer window. Don't be silly.

Guest BooBoo

For HBA this season will be about maintaining fitness and getting used to playing again.

If I'm honest, I don't think he'll set the world alight this year and it will be unfair to expect him to do so.

For HBA this season will be about maintaining fitness and getting used to playing again.

If I'm honest, I don't think he'll set the world alight this year and it will be unfair to expect him to do so.

When fit, he'll still improve the team tenfold like.

I don't share the hopes.

We're "desperate" for new players every single transfer window. Don't be silly.

January 2009 was even worse, though. In a time where Barton and Beye just got injured to only add to our huge injury list that time.

Do clubs normally comment on these types of things unless asked in interviews or Press Conferences? Guess we'll find out in Pardew's next interview if it's brought up.

They confirmed he was injured and had flown home.