Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'd also consider santon at rb with Simpson at lb,depending on marveuax's defensive capabilities,I realise it won't be a very popular view like

If you play with HBA, Marveaux, Jonas ans Ba,  i don't think you'll see a lot of defending from them... Unless Jonas has some defensive capabilities (i don't know him very well) that i ignore.

Mimi,

If you were getting married, what kind of floral display or ring would you like?

Totally unrelated of course.

Bore off man

Guest Rainforest

Yeah it was cute for a while, now its just getting creepy.

http://imway2fat.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/fat-internet-man.jpg?w=294&h=300

Guest mimifrench

Jonas is a very hard-working player mimi.

Yes, this is what i imagined from what i've seen from him... even if i thought he was a bit "draft" (sorry i don't know how to translate "brouillon").

Do you mean disorganised?

Yes, pretty much that.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I'd also consider santon at rb with Simpson at lb,depending on marveuax's defensive capabilities,I realise it won't be a very popular view like

If you play with HBA, Marveaux, Jonas ans Ba,  i don't think you'll see a lot of defending from them... Unless Jonas has some defensive capabilities (i don't know him very well) that i ignore.

Mimi,

If you were getting married, what kind of floral display or ring would you like?

Bore off man

Caught a few fish, Le Excellent!

Guest mimifrench

Haha just joking man! :lol:

I know... And a woman, i'm a woman, it's clear no ?

@Rainforest : please stop with all of that and your hint/allusion, it is really boring...

Why do you want/have to imagine me to talk with me about football ??

Do you want me to post a picture of me to ensure you i'm a woman ??

Why would i lie about me on your forum ?? I don't need that to chat with people...

So, those who don't believe me, don't lose your time speaking with me...

In the beginning i found it funny but now it is very boring, maybe i was wrong about your reception of me on your forum.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

@Rainforest : please stop with all of that and your hint/allusion, it is really boring...

Why would i lie about me on your forum ?? I don't need that to chat with people...

In the beginning i found it funny but now it is very boring, maybe i was wrong about your reception of me on your forum.

Ignore them. :lol:

forums arent used to any notable level of oestrogen...

Ben Arfa will be good in a Trequartista role, but seeing as we're not really capable of playing 2 men ahead of him, we need to hope Ba can shoulder alot of our need for goals. The thought of Cabaye and Ben Arfa both slipping in through balls excites me alot...

Guest Haris Vuckic

Yes Mimi,

I find I must apologise.

I was only having a joke and I didn't mean to cause any offence, although when I find a wife I would like her to like football because that would be great.

When the boys like myself act like idiots it is purely that, stupidity & we find you're contributions have been very valuable, especially regarding our friend Ben Arfa who we love dearly!

Guest mimifrench

No, deleting my account will be more efficient. Those boys could then chat more quietly together.

Oh, and Dave if you read me, don't ask me next time why i want to delete my account, you have the answer here...

No, deleting my account will be more efficient. Those boys could then chat more quietly together.

Oh, and Dave if you read me, don't ask me next time why i want to delete my account, you have the answer here...

:lol: O0

Mimi,

Bore off man

Yeah it looks like it went really well for you

Guest Haris Vuckic

Mimi,

Bore off man

Shhh, be quiet.

Guest mimifrench

In more, the funniest thing in whole that story is you'd be very surprised if i'd put a picture of me, i think you'd be very very surprised... But i'm not that type of girl, who post picture of her in the net/forum.

Moreover i'm not here since a lot of time.

My only intention when i came here was to give you some informations on HBA and to see how did you perceive him. I read you, liked your humor and your football knowledge, so i decided to sign in your forum.

I explain you that because before you, i've never sign on a forum before...

So yes, i take offence when i read that someone posts wrong things about me.

You might think it's exagerated, but don't forget i'm a girl...

Mimi,

Bore off man

Shhh, be quiet.

Stunning lack of self awareness,you've succeeded in alienating a good contributor to the board by talking shite just because they happen to be female. Why on earth you're telling me to be quiet when all I did was suggest you pack it in,I'm not sure.

Guest mimifrench

I personally am very sorry if I have been a fool but we need you here to tell us about players like Hatem!

Don't take that for you, you've always been nice with me, even if you didn't answer my questions about Ben arfa lol

Guest Haris Vuckic

Mimi,

Bore off man

Shhh, be quiet.

Stunning lack of self awareness,you've succeeded in alienating a good contributor to the board by talking s**** just because they happen to be female. Why on earth you're telling me to be quiet when all I did was suggest you pack it in,I'm not sure.

Read the above man! I've apologised!