Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Where would you start Ben Arfa? Personally I would have Marveaux on instead of Obertan, so I wouldn't put Ben Arfa out there. Ba is on great goal scoring form and while Best hasnt scored in a couple of games, he has been playing well so do we drop one of them for Ben Arfa and play him off a striker? Tough choice really, but either way Ben Arfa has to play, he could well be the best player we have when he gets going.

I can understand why pardew didn't bring ben arfa on, or santon for that matter. It was a seriously competive game that hung in the balance and he was hoping to just see it out. Which we did - just about.

Ben arfa though has to play. He's the guy you build your team around. If it means best / ba / whoever coming off early in the second half against spurs then so be it. We need to get him involved, so he can start influencing things.

Is there a need for a reserve match for him, he has two weeks full training now?

Loads of need,  amazed he didn't play against Swansea this week,  he's training but needs games, he's been out a year and needs match fitness/sharpness as well as general fitness. 

Guest mimifrench

I'm hearing he's thrown a strop. Swore at Pardew and kicked a water bottle clear across the changing rooms.

Are you serious ?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'm hearing he's thrown a strop. Swore at Pardew and kicked a water bottle clear across the changing rooms.

Are you serious ?

Of course not Mimi :)

Ben Arfa said himself he expects to be gradually introduced. :lol:

He was just annoyed that club use Harrogate Spa Water and not his preferred Evian. He's rumoured to have said English water tastes like 'le piss'

Hope Pardew managed him well today. It wasn't a game we could throw him on in; he'll be frustrated and it will be interesting to see if anything is said.

Regardless of the score come the last 20 mins against Spurs he'll should come on.

Guest mimifrench

Did he ask for his account with the club to be deleted, too? :shifty:

Hahaha... not funny

Even if i reackon i first laugh  :lol:

He was just annoyed that club use Harrogate Spa Water and not his preferred Evian. He's rumoured to have said English water tastes like 'le p*ss'

Tastes like heaven compared to the sewage that comes out of French taps, that's for sure.

He was just annoyed that club use Harrogate Spa Water and not his preferred Evian. He's rumoured to have said English water tastes like 'le p*ss'

Tastes like heaven compared to the sewage that comes out of French taps, that's for sure.

When I was in Germany they drank fizzy water. Fizzy water ffs. What's the point?

Guest mimifrench

Is there a need for a reserve match for him, he has two weeks full training now?

If you aren't playing him neither in premier league games nor reserve games, then when will he play ?

He bloody needs to have some matches under his belt and to find again some confidence.