Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest zinaldo1982

What i hate about first refusal on player is that he could actually change his mind if the likes of chelsea,man city come in for him whereas if we were to buy outright then he would be ours and wouldn't have any say because we would have bought him already.

Didn't say anything we already knew tbh. Just said fee was agreed and terms and medical still need to be completed.

Just SSN being slow on the Marseille owner story was the way i saw it...

I just love the way they word it "sky sports news understands" as though they are breaking the story.

:lol:

Guest zinaldo1982

My gosh i cannot wait for this guy show up adam johnson the imposter,who can do step overs but cannot make a single good pass.

Given is thinking about his future we could do with him also.

Didn't say anything we already knew tbh. Just said fee was agreed and terms and medical still need to be completed.

I just love the way they word it "sky sports news understands" as though they are breaking the story.

nah just ash got around to telling david craig whats going on

My gosh i cannot wait for this guy show up adam johnson the imposter,who can do step overs but cannot make a single good pass.

Yeah, Johnson's shite like.

Aye..

Ash-*Nudge* "you awake Dave"

Dave - *rolls over* "I am now pet"

Ash - "forgot to tell you we are close to signing Ben Arfa"

Dave - "aww bless and you tell me first, you put the bacon on and I'll ring the office"

Guest secteur2010

Aye..

Ash-*Nudge* "you awake Dave"

Dave - *rolls over* "I am now pet"

Ash - "forgot to tell you we are close to singing Ben Arfa"

Dave - "aww bless and you tell me first, you put the bacon on and I'll ring the office"

Shudder

Guest neesy111

I thought Ronaldo talked some shite  :facepalm:

Guest zinaldo1982

Watch adam johnson because someone can do a step over from time to time doesn't make him a good player,he was atrocious against the big teams last year despite playing all the games and all the minutes.

He only did well against the relegated teams like burnley,hull and rubbish and almost relegated in blackburn and west ham,i really don't see what is the fuss about him,he can't play on the left despite being left footed and needs to be at an advantage to look slightly better on the right.

A goo winger should be able to play anywhere like ribery,ben arfa,overmars,figo,adam johnson was tried at attacking mid and looked absolutely clueless on what to do and people say he is skilled but i didn't see any vision because of the numbers of times he could have play bellamy or close control because he pretty mucn lost the ball at every occasions.

I don't have anything against him because players like lennon are dismissed for him even though he hasn't even done half of what aaron has been able to.

Guest firetotheworks

http://www.divshare.com/img/10056494-818.jpg

Guest zinaldo1982

Armand traore would be great at least he can match one dimensional valencia for pace and i think he is quicker,as long as he keeps his concentration high enough he should be able to deal with him.

So assuming this goes through without a hitch, are people expecting any other players to follow?

Maybe a cheapo left back for me

I think Hughton will certainly be trying for more players. He made it quite clear after the game that we need more players.

Here's hoping

Guest neesy111

Out of interest, zinaldo, who do you class as good players, since Johnson and Valencia are seemingly shit?

He called Valencia shit as well,  :mackems:

Guest zinaldo1982

We better make sure the deal is done by friday so the international clearance is received before the game on monday.

After seeing Johnson falling over the ball twice in one match for Boro I didn't have high hopes for him, but he's come on really well and is a good player. Should never have been cut from the final WC squad.