Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest tunisia

Jonas looks a bit like a werewolf tbf. :laugh:

Krul looks like a vampire;)

but his name is that of a hero of science fiction

http://www.toutlecine.com/images/film/0007/00075962-krull.html

if not to return to football:)

many in France, the sports journalists say that Newcastle will be judged after the games in November and on the return to form of Ben Arfa.

Marseille, much regret.

Am i right in thinking Ben Arfa has played a fair bit wide on the right, earlier in his career?

I think i'd maybe introduce him there just to get him on the field without dropping anyone significant. Sorry Obertan fans.

Guest hatem garrincha

He can play RW, LW, behind the striker, as number 10 with 2 strikers...

He looks so hungry that it would not be a problem for him to play anywhere.

Guest hatem garrincha

Pardew gave a good occasion to some harsh HBA opponents in the french football "press" (it generally designates a few pubications on line which make a lot of grammar and orthography errors  and employ "journalists" who never play football in their all life) to mock Hatem.

I selected one title particularly : <<Ben Arfa humilated by his manager>>  :lol: (they're laughing saying Lovenkrands was preferred to HBA)

Pardew gave a good occasion to some harsh HBA opponents in the french football "press" (it generally designates a few pubications on line which make a lot of grammar and orthography errors  and employ "journalists" who never play football in their all life) to mock Hatem.

I selected one title particularly : <<Ben Arfa humilated by his manager>>  :lol: (they're laughing saying Lovenkrands was preferred to HBA)

That's madness.

Playing for the reserves at Bolton tonight according to the Northern Echo.

Northern Echo are wrong.

The squad is: Steve Harper, Alex Baird, Remie Streete, Alex Nicholson, Jeff Henderson, James Perch, Stephen Folan, Danny Guthrie, Brad Inman, Greg McDermott, Sylvain Marveaux, Dan Gosling, Michael Richardson, Shane Ferguson, Peter Lovenkrands, JJ Hooper.

A strong Newcastle Reserve side travels to Leyland to take on Bolton Wanderers' second-string on Tuesday night.

Sylvain Marveaux, Peter Lovenkrands, Steve Harper, Danny Guthrie and Dan Gosling are included in the squad for the 7pm kick-off at the County Ground - the headquarters of the Lancashire FA.

However, contrary to reports elsewhere, Hatem Ben Arfa will play no part in the fixture.

Find it strange that he will not be involved like. :undecided:

Two weeks break, this is perfect for him to get a run out.

Or are he really not up to speed at all yet?

I want Hatem to be the first name down on the sheet from the spurs match and on.

Im kind of excited!

If he's already considered fit, he might not be risked I suppose. Glass half full answer.

You might be right. But he could need some more minutes before the spurs match imo.

But i am sure the physios and coaches at NUFC knows better than me, or at least i hope so :lol: 

That's just journalistic mischief making. Ben Arfa is close to a full recall but after a year out and the side winning we don't need to throw him into a game like Wolves away.

Guest hatem garrincha

That's madness.

Yes, since he was 17 years old !

Under pressure everyday !

Guest hatem garrincha

That's just journalistic mischief making.

And that will continue, for sure. It's easy for them : Newcastle is not as covered as the top 4 teams in the PL are (not the same TV coverage for example) and the numerous lectors of these sites don't necessarily read the news from english press.

That's just journalistic mischief making.

And that will continue, for sure. It's easy for them : Newcastle is not as covered as the top 4 teams in the PL are (not the same TV coverage for example) and the numerous lectors of these sites don't necessarily read the news from english press.

:shifty: