Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Mimi is an anagram of Ben Afrfa... after twenty odd pints :)

Or she (has been mentioned that Mimi is female on here?) may just feel some sort of empathy with him as their country origins/social origins are probably quite similar??

I could easily be persuaded that he is an arrogant pr*** because so many other footballers seem to be and because of the shenanigans at Marseille. But innocent until proven guilty!!! (Please bring doctor's report Hatem!)

Mimi is an anagram of Ben Afrfa... after twenty odd pints :)

Or she (has been mentioned that Mimi is female on here?) may just feel some sort of empathy with him as their country origins/social origins are probably quite similar??

I could easily be persuaded that he is an arrogant pr*** because so many other footballers seem to be and because of the shenanigans at Marseille. But innocent until proven guilty!!! (Please bring doctor's report Hatem!)

:thup:

I think people are just concerned about his history of taking off and going to another country when the opportunity arises. If this keeps happening there would be a concern that he is not settling.

I would like to know what Ben Arfa's accomodation arrangements are. Hopefully Stainrod is doing his best to settle him.

I agree. I'd much rather we'd told him to f***ing stay here, so that he could go in a strop and fly to Tunisia anyway.

So that we have an unhappy player and look like pricks stopping him visiting family. Good plan :laugh:

JOHN CARVER has revealed that Alan Pardew saw fit to hand Hatem Ben Arfa an absence of leave due to family issues.Ben Arfa was granted some compassionate leave by his manager Alan Pardew after a member of his family was taken ill in Tunisia.The playmaker jetted back to North Africa yesterday after originally being scheduled to play in last night's reserve fixture at Bolton, which Newcastle won 3-0.And Carver told the Chronicle today: 'Hatem wasn't playing last night because he's had a bit of bad news back home. The manager has given him a few days off.'United hope that Ben Arfa will be back and available for selection for the next game with Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League on October 16.

he went to tunisia to visit an ill relative last year if im not mistaken, maybe the same relative is ill again or worse passed away so bit harsh for people to be assuming he has gone there for other reasons.

Guest mimifrench

I'm actually getting pretty certain at this point that Mimi either is Ben Arfa or is related to him by blood :lol:

:lol: Absolutely not.

I think mimi has said her brother has played with/against Ben Arfa at some point.

Yes, that's true but it was when HBA was about 10 years old, he played in my town and there were some little matches the week end in which my okder brother played with him.

If some people don't believe it, i'd just say that for every training and matches, Ben arfa came with hid dad. His dad was clutching (maybe he had an accident in the past) and that is why he always came with a little chair, he sat in and watched his son played.

All that was told me by my brother.

He also told to me that one day, in a match, they were 5-0 down and Ben arfa was late. Then Hba came at half time and won the match by himself by scoring about 8 goals for his team  :aww:

He was above every one in France when he was a kid.

You've never loved a player like that in NUFC ??

he went to tunisia to visit an ill relative last year if im not mistaken, maybe the same relative is ill again or worse passed away so bit harsh for people to be assuming he has gone there for other reasons.

He went last year to visit his family after the Tunisian Revolution.

Guest mimifrench

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_03/AlbertLuque_468x559.jpg

Who is he ?

The one and only Albert Luque

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/103/287341558_e5a4787ea9.jpg

What a goal that was :smitten:

For me, it was a toss up between him, Maric and Andersson - that goal won it for Luque.

I'm actually getting pretty certain at this point that Mimi either is Ben Arfa or is related to him by blood :lol:

I think mimi has said her brother has played with/against Ben Arfa at some point.

Yes, that's true but it was when HBA was about 10 years old, he played in my town and there were some little matches the week end in which my okder brother played with him.

If some people don't believe it, i'd just say that for every training and matches, Ben arfa came with hid dad. His dad was clutching (maybe he had an accident in the past) and that is why he always came with a little chair, he sat in and watched his son played.

He also told to me that one day, in a match, they were 5-0 down and Ben arfa was late. Then Hba came at half time and won the match by himself by scoring about 8 goals for his team  :aww:

So he even had a bad attitude at 10 years old? The coach should have left him out of that game.  :troll:

Guest mimifrench

So he even had a bad attitude at 10 years old? The coach should have left him out of that game.  :troll:

Yeah, he already was a bad boy at that age... he always came late, fought with team-mates, swore at the coach, terrorised other kids,...

Yeah, he already was a bad boy at that age... he always came late, fought with team-mates, swore at the coach, terrorised other kids,...

Ahhh bless him. :mike:

Guest mimifrench

It was a joke hein...

Pretty sure if Colocho saw this, that then, he would have said "i told you this lad was a little and fu***** prick !"...  :lol:

It was a joke hein...

Pretty sure if Colocho saw this, that then, he would have said "i told you this lad was a little and fu***** prick !"...  :lol:

Don't worry, he still will

Guest mimifrench

It was a joke hein...

Don't worry, he still will

???

It was a joke hein...

Ha, indeed.

Wonder how long a few days is? If he is to have any chance of starting against Spuds he'll need to get involved in preparation. Hope his relative is ok, also hope he's back by Monday at the latest. Have to assume he's not training properly while he's away.